Fluorine

Charli XCX

taxi is really an unfinished demo by listening the snippets. still a good song tho

Taxi sounds like this "cyberpunk" distopian future type of thing... like it's got this "mood" about it... that's kinda why it's so good to me. Then she just kills it vocally and melodically. It's greeeeat.

You could put that pic of Charli in the green room in that club where she's got the purple hair as the cover art and it'd be the perfect aesthetic. Like if I ever somehow got the chance, I think I could convince her that Taxi is *actually* a dope song... :toofunny: lol

i can't believe how much i want taxi. like omg. i will forever thirst for it until it is released. like 1 percent over it over time since its been soooo long. but this new snippet. it's all back the thirst is strong again. stronger than ever lol

why do we even think that party 4 u and no angel are gonna be released soon? i hope they are but i thought they were some of the songs that were completely scrapped for sure.

like what's the evidence

why do we even think that party 4 u and no angel are gonna be released soon? i hope they are but i thought they were some of the songs that were completely scrapped for sure.

like what's the evidence

bc of the 19th june lyric but knowing charli we’ll get it june 19, 3018

i can't believe how much i want taxi. like omg. i will forever thirst for it until it is released. like 1 percent over it over time since its been soooo long. but this new snippet. it's all back the thirst is strong again. stronger than ever lol

How ever will we cope? :facepalm: lol

like what's the evidence

she says 19th of June in the song