Fluorine

Charli XCX

50 minutes ago, Charli SEX said:

I was on the app and it was majorly bugging for me, i started at 4k in the queue, floor was gone by the time i got in and when id click on a section it would show the available blue seats but i couldnt click on them and the whole screen would go blank, plus i didnt have an option for list view until like 25 minutes ago. My partner was on desktop but didnt mention the experience, just that everything was gone. Ill have to try general sale tomo or maybe just get a nosebleed seat if they are still available 

ticketmaster gets more gaugey every year and theres no end in sight smh, idk who can afford this

See desktop for me showed NOTHING. Then suddenly it showed several seats open, and they were flipping between available and taken, back and forth rapidly, but whenever I'd try to claim, it just threw errors.

Switched to mobile, waited back in queue for a few minutes, then I refreshed once, saw two seats in the front, said "thank you ma'am" and it was smooth from there out.

Sorry sis. :ohno:

20 minutes ago, twitter said:

I got floor!!!! :defeated::crai::woot:

Me when I've had too much to drink.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

I really am happy for Charli that she's doing well and able to play bigger venues... BUT I just paid more money for a worse seat compared to the Crash tour so I don't know how to feel. :noparty:

do you guys think resale will be turned on? cause I wanna buy tix for Seattle but no idea if the timing will workout for me

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

15 minutes ago, imbennett said:

so. what do we think the setlist will look like? i know she usually plays the whole album shes promoting and then throws in a few extras

For non-Brat tracks, Vroom Vroom is a given

1999 seems obvious for a joint encore sort of thing

2099 is a maybe, but it is a deeper cut so I could see them not performing it

Crash - probably Constant Repeat and/or Good Ones

HIFN - party 4 u and visions

Pop 2 - Unlock It for sure, possibly Track 10 & I Got It

27 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

I hope she plays Boom Clap, I Love It, Boys, Unlock It, Fancy, and Spicy :true:

ouuuuuuu honey and I almost forgot Out Out :true:

Since the closest stop on this tour is 8 hours away from me, I approve of this set list :true:

I wonder what the sonic direction will be after Brat? Cowboy Charli? (jk)

but I would love a chill vibey experimental album with sound/style elements similar to cold nites remix, drama, oklou, bladee, yung lean, etc

I kind of hope she does away with the setlist, so many faves are left out each time. She should make a list of let's say 10-20 songs that are beloved from all kinds of albums, mixtapes even Paradise, Secret or stand alone singles, maybe even WTMI or XCXoplex. Then every tour (or preferably every couple tour legs) she preforms Vroom Vroom and some of these fan faves.

I'd love to hear Roll With Me for example, especially with the love AG gave the mixtape with his remixes during the last year of PC Music and Britpop being basically a remix of Lipgloss, I don't think it's likely though.