Fluorine

Charli XCX

Probably because her fans constantly harass her for it and comment leak Taxi under everything.

That would be a pretty counter-productive reason to develop hate for your own (obviously marketable) creation... ya know? I mean, what a horrible problem to have... where your fans are desperately wanting to give you their time and money so they can listen to or stream your music!

That's like the GOAL right there... that's how you know you've made it lol.

That would be a pretty counter-productive reason to develop hate for your own (obviously marketable) creation... ya know? I mean, what a horrible problem to have... where your fans are desperately wanting to give you their time and money so they can listen to or stream your music!

That's like the GOAL right there... that's how you know you've made it lol.

It isn't though. She wants to release other things and hopes fans like what she puts out and they say "where is taxi?!" literally we saw it happen with The Magic Hour. She was trying to do something nice and then fans made her feel bad cause she didn't put out x song. I imagine being asked for the same song every time to you post something for 2 years straight might cause some distaste. She only performed it once and probably never had intentions for it to be on N1A unlike Roll With Me. Yeah she can make money from it but she just might not even like the song that much if she won't throw it out for free at least.

waiting for this song has been the longest foreplay of my life

HKM0.gif

Lol... I just played the link in my car... some of these snippets actually BUMP! :defeated: :defeated:

It isn't though. She wants to release other things and hopes fans like what she puts out and they say "where is taxi?!" literally we saw it happen with The Magic Hour. She was trying to do something nice and then fans made her feel bad cause she didn't put out x song. I imagine being asked for the same song every time to you post something for 2 years straight might cause some distaste. She only performed it once and probably never had intentions for it to be on N1A unlike Roll With Me. Yeah she can make money from it but she just might not even like the song that much if she won't throw it out for free at least.

Right... but then that all comes back to my OG post... "why doesn't she like the song? It's so good..." lol