AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

But the interview said it's a double remix album from her debut album and I was like... what? I hope Reason Why is coming

From the beginning of talking about new albums she threw around the idea of having all of her friends remix songs from her album / also release some of her own remixes from the songs

YES,omg

I hope that Nothing Is Promised is on it

I don't think she's going to release remixes of other artists' songs, but we'll see I guess!

Demos_copy.png

hey gays, new SOPHIE new fan here and i was just looking to see what songs you would recommend for a new listener. I've only listed to faceshopping and i loved it. so like what other songs would you suggest??? haven't listened to her most recent album yet, so let me know

xoxo 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

hey gays, new SOPHIE new fan here and i was just looking to see what songs you would recommend for a new listener. I've only listed to faceshopping and i loved it. so like what other songs would you suggest??? haven't listened to her most recent album yet, so let me know

xoxo

Well definitely check out Ponyboy because it’s the sonic sister to Faceshopping (in fact I personally think Ponyboy is even better)!

3 more releases are coming, I have no doubt the double remix album only accounts for 2 if not only 1 of the releases..

We still could get

Hayden Dunham's whatever

Basside's EP

Bibi Bourelly's whatever?

I think Bibi's project will come out eventually, but I have a feeling Basside's is happening...never. Doesn't seem like SOPHIE's that keen on the songs, their manager (and "label head") was saying on another forum that it doesn't seem likely. :/ 

I also don't think that Hayden's release will feature SOPHIE productions. Only time will tell, and I love the ones they did together, but I think A. G. and her have done most of the new ones she's been performing. 

She might have a song on the 10-track Hannah album, but not sure. 

Also kinda very pissed at BC Kingdom for not have that "mini-album" out tonight. :(

xoxo 

IMMATERIAL! 

also is sophie really releasing a remix of Peals Undersides on christmas or is it just a meme? where did we hear she has a remix of her first album coming out on christmas?