Nick

Demi Lovato

Confident - is about 1 min too long

CFTS - lyrics are still cringeworthy, but I like the instrumental

Old Ways - she rhymed "way" with "way" too many times and the 'trap' sounded like Black Widow 3.0

For You - I like this one, it feels massive (not in terms of hits lel this is Demi after all, but the space it occupies sonically)

Stone Cold - one of the best on the album, until that shrill sustained note at the end

Kingdom Come - her voice in the chorus sounds like its backed by a bagpipe, the drop is Black Widow 4.0

had to take a pause here

BzhmW.png

I've made it through most of the album. Sounds relatively solid. Not blown out of the water, but great for a run-of-the-mill pop album. Cannot believe how much I relate to Father, though.

MkWI4Ns.png

I still love after the 5th or 6th time I listend to it.

It's easy to listen to because it's only 40 minutes long.

I made a re-listen to her other stuff and as expected HWGA is her worst album and Unbroken her best

Mfhp.gif

It grew on me a LOT. It's a strong 8. Definitely waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa a a a a a y better than Shitvival.

I was genuinely really impressed. I can kinda understand why Billboard gave it a 4.5. I don't actually think there's any filler, just some songs that are a little weaker.

I was genuinely really impressed. I can kinda understand why Billboard gave it a 4.5. I don't actually think there's any filler, just some songs that are a little weaker.

Woah I've just seen this :defeated:

The only bad songs on it are Yes and the bonus tracks. They're useless.

Body Say is what she should have delivered on Confident and didn't. It's so good omg. Now she needs to keep delivering this level of greatness so I can retract my "queen of making better memes than music" statement one day.

MkWI4Ns.png