bummersummer

Hayley Kiyoko

I fully support every words that's been said in this statement as an idea because in reality it's just a stupid not even a bit good song so coming for her is really over the top imo

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Another voice came from Katie Gavin of the 2017 Dazed 100 ranking band Muna. “I feel grateful for the reminder that the songwriting world is full of people that feel entitled to write about communities to which they do not belong,” she commented. “Grateful for the renewed fire under my ass to give us queer people better bangers.”

:diva:

http://www.dazeddigital.com/music/article/40021/1/queer-female-musicians-call-out-rita-ora-cardi-b-girls-kehlani-hayley-kiyoko

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

These losers need to realise not everything in life is serious holy shit. if girls want to get drunk and kiss each other that's a legitimate thing they have experienced who are you to say they cannot do that fucking loser

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

she seems like one of those obnoxious try hard brats who think everyones out to hurt them and extremely pathetic and self victimizing, very reminiscent of halsey.

she is nothing like Halsey at all.... the stench!

The ugly people in this thread...anyway. I saw her last night and she was fucking amazing. She didn't sign many autographs but as she was leaving she saw my Expectations vinyl and signed it  :flutter:  Amazing concert, if anyone has the chance of seeing her, take it! Also Allie X slayed  :flutter:

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.

her album is really good but the whole girls thing but a very bad taste in my mouth. first of all, it's not her business, they weren't doing or saying anything wrong by releasing that song. second of all, idk who told her she's the spokesperson for everything lgbtq+ in the music industry, we don't need her to defend anything. i get she was trying to make a point and her point was valid, just unnecessary

her album is really good but the whole girls thing but a very bad taste in my mouth. first of all, it's not her business, they weren't doing or saying anything wrong by releasing that song. second of all, idk who told her she's the spokesperson for everything lgbtq+ in the music industry, we don't need her to defend anything. i get she was trying to make a point and her point was valid, just unnecessary

whats unnecessary is that people still care about this. It’s been a week, get over it its not a big deal. dumbest controversy of 2018

whats unnecessary is that people still care about this. literally get over it its not a big deal. dumbest controversy of 2018

omg is it that serious. i was just giving my opinion but go off