Heavy Metal Heart

Advanced Member

• Supporters 2.0
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Fan Since:2014

Posted 11 July 2017 - 06:23 AM

I still cannot BELIEVE George Zimmerman didn't get ANY type of punishment for his actions. He deserves life in prison without parole & death penalty.

#204 OFFLINE   Rainbowland

Rainbowland

Member Since 14 Dec 2012

• Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Fan Since:2011
  • Time Online: 5d 20m 13s

Posted 17 August 2017 - 05:46 PM

Barcelona now...  :( 

#205 OFFLINE   Jean

Jean

Merman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,209 posts
  • LocationBelgrade, Serbia
  • Time Online: 32d 23h 31m 29s

Posted 17 August 2017 - 05:49 PM

They caught that motherfucker in Barcelona 

• Clampigirl likes this

pi.gif.9b580dabfab8ac90aa905aedf47bb378.

#206 OFFLINE   Arcadia

Arcadia

Skarsgård Slut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,028 posts
  • LocationEast Of Eden
  • Fan Since:Nov 2014
  • Time Online: 94d 23h 32m 38s

Posted 17 August 2017 - 05:51 PM

https://www.theguard...ona-las-ramblas

So awful :(
I want that Captain Eddie & Madame Wu kinda love.

#207 OFFLINE   Cherry Bomb

Cherry Bomb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Fan Since:Born To Die 2012
  • Time Online: 3h 32m 38s

Posted 17 August 2017 - 05:56 PM

This world is a sick ass place. Glad they caught the piece of shit.

• Clampigirl likes this

banner7.jpg

#208 OFFLINE   Clampigirl

Clampigirl

Rose garden wanderer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,292 posts
  • LocationSweden
  • Fan Since:Early 2013?
  • Time Online: 45d 9h 2m 9s

Posted 17 August 2017 - 08:03 PM

F ISIS. >: (

HgPj7Wf.jpg

#209 OFFLINE   Rainbowland

Rainbowland

Member Since 14 Dec 2012

• Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Fan Since:2011
  • Time Online: 5d 20m 13s

Posted 18 August 2017 - 02:41 PM

Something is going on in Finland right now. Not sure if it's terror too.

#210 OFFLINE   Arcadia

Arcadia

Skarsgård Slut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,028 posts
  • LocationEast Of Eden

Posted 18 August 2017 - 02:49 PM

I heard here was another attack in Barcelona this morning?

#211 OFFLINE   jvcx

jvcx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,019 posts
  • LocationFinland
  • Fan Since:February 2012
  • Time Online: 32d 11h 44m 39s

Posted 18 August 2017 - 03:02 PM

Something is going on in Finland right now. Not sure if it's terror too.

Yeah I was just coming to post about it. There's been a series of stabbing incidents in the downtown area of Turku, which is one of the largest towns in Finland and used to be the capital before Helsinki. At least one person is dead, multiple people injured and multiple suspects - one of the suspects was shot (in his leg) by the police and has been caught but they haven't caught the other suspects yet.

It's not completely clear yet what has happened, but some eyewitnesses have said that a man ran around a marketplace with a large knife, stabbed ruthlessly a woman with baby strollers and other passers. I read that multiple people stood by and took pictures/videos with their cellphones and the woman died, but take this with a grain of salt since nothing's been confirmed. One witness has sort of confirmed this to be false, according to him the man did nothing to a couple with baby strollers but instead stabbed a woman in the back and then her neck and chest area as she turned around. There were reports of people running around with baseball bats, but apparently these guys were after the stabber. Someone said online that the suspect yelled "allāhu akbar" but this could be false as well, I don't know.

The police has adviced people to avoid the downtown area, and they have improved the security at airports and train stations in Helsinki as well. There's going to be a press conference in about an hour but I don't think I will be able to come here and keep you guys updated, as my folks are coming around and I have stuff to do while keeping an eye on the news.

• Clampigirl likes this

#212 OFFLINE   Arcadia

Arcadia

Skarsgård Slut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,028 posts
  • LocationEast Of Eden

Posted 18 August 2017 - 03:03 PM

Yeah I was just coming to post about it. There's been a series of stabbing incidents in the downtown area of Turku, which is one of the largest towns in Finland and used to be the capital before Helsinki. At least one person is dead, multiple people injured and multiple suspects - one of the suspects was shot (in his leg) by the police and has been caught but they haven't caught the other suspects yet.
It's not completely clear yet what has happened, but some eyewitnesses have said that a man ran around a marketplace with a large knife, stabbed ruthlessly a woman with baby strollers and other passers. I read that multiple people stood by and took pictures/videos with their cellphones and the woman died, but take this with a grain of salt since nothing's been confirmed. One witness has sort of confirmed this to be false, according to him the man did nothing to a couple with baby strollers but instead stabbed a woman in the back and then her neck and chest area as she turned around. There were reports of people running around with baseball bats, but apparently these guys were after the stabber. Someone said online that the suspect yelled "allāhu akbar" but this could be false as well, I don't know.
The police has adviced people to avoid the downtown area, and they have improved the security at airports and train stations in Helsinki as well. There's going to be a press conference in about an hour but I don't think I will be able to come here and keep you guys updated, as my folks are coming around and I have stuff to do while keeping an eye on the news.

I hope you stay safe. x

#213 OFFLINE   jvcx

jvcx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,019 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 18 August 2017 - 03:12 PM

I hope you stay safe. x

Thanks :kiss: I'm safe and sound home and I live in a remotely small town. Although I'm 30km from Helsinki and going there with my family tomorrow... :biblio:
  • Arcadia likes this

#214 OFFLINE   Clampigirl

Clampigirl

Rose garden wanderer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,292 posts
  • LocationSweden
  • Fan Since:Early 2013?
  • Time Online: 45d 9h 2m 9s

Posted 18 August 2017 - 03:28 PM

Relieved to hear that 65 of 80 (?) people in Barcelona could leave the hospitals today. Sad to hear about Turku in Finland.
Twitter accounts keep saying that they didn't shout allah, they were shouting Finnish words like "watch out" and such. I haven't watched the video myself though (and I don't know Finnish anyway so...).
Press conference in ~30 min according to radio.

HgPj7Wf.jpg

#215 OFFLINE   jvcx

jvcx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,019 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 18 August 2017 - 03:36 PM

Relieved to hear that 65 of 80 (?) people in Barcelona could leave the hospitals today. Sad to hear about Turku in Finland.
Twitter accounts keep saying that they didn't shout allah, they were shouting Finnish words like "watch out" and such. I haven't watched the video myself though (and I don't know Finnish anyway so...).
Press conference in ~30 min according to radio.

Yeah if it's the video I saw, they're more like shouting "watch out" or something similar but I can't really hear it clear enough.

Some updates. The suspect(s) have been confirmed to have foreign background and 8 people have been hospitalized, some of them in critical condition. There's a video going viral of some guys running in the streets (probably the one Clampigirl mentioned), I'm not sure if they are the presumed suspects but they fit the description by the looks of them and at least one of them is carrying a large object. Still no confirmation if this is a terrorist attack.
And as I finished writing this update, it's been confirmed that one of the hospitalized victims has died.

Edit: More eyewitnesses have told the media that a woman with a child sitting in strollers indeed was ruthlessly stabbed...

Edit 2: Still watching the press conference. At this point there's only one suspect, but the police is investigating if there are others involved. 1 person died at the marketplace and 8 were hospitalized, one passed away in the hospital and 3 are in intensive care. As the suspect was stabbing the first victim's neck/throat multiple times, someone tried to stop him and got stabbed as well. Some people at the marketplace tried to give CPR at least to the first victim (the one who passed away there) and some defended the victims and chased the suspect until he was shot in the leg and captured by the police, 3 minutes after the first stabbing was reported. The suspect is now also hospitalized and they're trying to figure out his identity with Europol. They've improved security at places with big crowds around the country.
  • Clampigirl likes this

#216 OFFLINE   sexwithme

sexwithme

Ace

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,626 posts
  • Locationon the payload
  • Time Online: 85d 10h 2m 50s

Posted 19 August 2017 - 05:13 AM

Spain, what a strange target. Am glad the men were shot dead
  • Bekim likes this

#217 OFFLINE   sexwithme

sexwithme

Ace

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,626 posts
  • Locationon the payload

Posted 06 November 2017 - 11:30 PM

http://www.cnn.com/2...ng/index.html 

wild. 

what will the left do without their handy anti-gun agenda at the hands of a white man?

#218 OFFLINE   salvatore

salvatore

𝘛𝘩𝘦 Yosemite Cultist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,120 posts
  • LocationTropic of Cancer
  • Time Online: 41d 3h 18m 49s

Posted 06 November 2017 - 11:33 PM

http://www.cnn.com/2...ng/index.html 

wild. 

what will the left do without their handy anti-gun agenda at the hands of a white man?

broken link on my end

• Roctab likes this

𝓲𝓶 𝓰𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱  gmagik.gifalien_salvatore_gif_RESIZED.gifgmagik.gif𝓪𝓷 𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓬𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓼 

#219 OFFLINE   sexwithme

sexwithme

Ace

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,626 posts
  • Locationon the payload

Posted 06 November 2017 - 11:37 PM

broken link on my end

um they just like deleted the link.. #conspiracy? 

new one: http://www.cnn.com/2...ting/index.html

#220 OFFLINE   salvatore

salvatore

𝘛𝘩𝘦 Yosemite Cultist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,120 posts
  • LocationTropic of Cancer
  • Time Online: 41d 3h 18m 49s

Posted 06 November 2017 - 11:42 PM

um they just like deleted the link.. #conspiracy? 

new one: http://www.cnn.com/2...ting/index.html

#conspiracy

i'll read, thx for tha link swm

• Roctab likes this

𝓲𝓶 𝓰𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱  gmagik.gifalien_salvatore_gif_RESIZED.gifgmagik.gif𝓪𝓷 𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓬𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓼 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users