Terror Attacks

It was bound to be a terrorist attack. I mean, it could have been a black or white man (some white men convert to Islam), but with the way Britain let in all those refugees last year, who knows? (btw I'm not against refugees, I'm just saying).

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

'Imagine thinking just bombing are terrorist attacks, can't relate, not that far up my arse.' 

First of all this sentence makes no sense in just general english (just bombing are terrorist attacks) though I guess you were saying 'Imagine thinking that bombings are the only means of a terror attack', let alone whatever point you were trying to make this was a stupid ass comment, mass shootings, mass stabbings, solo killers in the name of religion aka lee rigby, mass running over with vehicles - you're arguing against a point that isn't even there in the first place, no one said bombings were the only terrorist kind of incident that happens, BUT OBVIOUSLY PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT A BOMBING BECAUSE A BOMBING JUST HAPPENED LIKE ARE YOU DENSE.

'why do people always have to bring Muslims into it? 'Because anyone with a lick of common sense would add 2 and 2 together and get 4, 4 being with the history of large scale attacks in recent years in europe that this would be a terrorist incident related to IS / Lonewolf IS / Islamic Extremists. Once again you're arguing against points literally no one is making, unless you're talking about things elsewhere in which case you didn't say that and when you spoke and then spoke to me you had the nerve to tell me what kind of incidents I call terror attacks because I judge on skin tone even though I doubt you've even read a post of mine before since I've never seen your user once before. And no one even brought muslims into it (on here anyway, like I said if you're talking about elsewhere you didn't mention that) people might be mentioning islam because whether or not it hurts your viewpoint of DON'T SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT ISLAM GOD NO POOR ISLAM the attack was most likely done under a follower or islam just like loads of others in recent years, its not hateful or racist to bring up that point - to then start saying WELL PEOPLE JUST JUDGE WHAT IS TERROR BASED ON A SKIN COLOR is completely irrelevant because you're just butthurt people are bringing up the religion that could be involved in what is most likely an Islamic Extremist attack and has nothing to do with the skin color, dragging a religion isn't dragging a skin color, if you can't differentiate between the two, you're a moron, brown =/= muslim. Your whole thing was stupid and made no sense, calling me ignorant because you have form a coherent point isn't a comeback.You've already shown yourself to be an idiot, you're now ranting about france and how its french peoples fault for banning burqa's that the terrorists attacks are happening like damn you're one classy person and all this shit that has nothing to do with the actual topic just like your first post

Shut up and go sympathise with terrorists somewhere else babe

But yeah you dragged this thread so far off point with your random incoherent poorly put together complaint posts - I already give to charity so i'm not gonna waste anymore time trying to explain your stupidity to you  :bye3:

U R DENSE STUPID I AM INTERNWT WORRIARO.

God, literally everything I said was coherent. You're confusing coherence and "I don't like what you're saying!!!"

Terrorism =/= just bombing. Surprisingly factual statement.

"Why do people bring Muslims into it?" Nothing is proven. The suspect only has a sex. Nothing else. Surprisingly, you shouldn't randomly bring groups that already receive huge amounts of prejudice when nothing is proven. He could be Italian for all you know or care. Why aren't we bringing Italians into it? Why don't we assume he's American? Americans shoot kids up all the time? Logically, he must be American, right?

And there we go, only two points that made total sense that you're randomly super offended with. You're pressed as fuck for no reason, so keep living under the sheet of pretending that you're allowed to immediately press all this bullshit on people who have literally done nothing until proven otherwise.my god you're so angry. At least I'm not sitting here just calling you a moron for disagreeing.

Surprise surprise ISIS claimed responsibility so people who were discussing it being a terrorist bombing / and being related to ISIS / Islamic extremism were right

But u tried 

IM FUCKING SCREAMING OMG IT'S THE 21ST CENTURY LIKE

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT CENTURY IT IS AND YOU'RE TRYING TO LECTURE OTHER PEOPLE ON 'NOT KNOWING STUFF'

Girl bye go back to the year 2101 lmao

OH MY FOD SCREAM A TYPO. You're so sad man.

IM FUCKING SCREAMING OMG IT'S THE 21ST CENTURY LIKE

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT CENTURY IT IS AND YOU'RE TRYING TO LECTURE OTHER PEOPLE ON 'NOT KNOWING STUFF'

Girl bye go back to the year 2101 lmao

Are you being serious? He / she obviously made a typo. They even wrote "22ST"

Please chill. Why is it so difficult to have a calm discussion?

Especially on a day like this, shouldn't it be in everyone's interest to be kind and spread love? (As a matter of fact, that should always be in everyone's interest, regardless of what happened on a particular day).

Even when you strongly disagree with a person, you can still be polite. 

I'm not just talking to you by the way, talking to everyone who felt the need to join that discussion in a really aggressive manner.

That's all I wanted to say, so goodbye and have a good day!

'He could be italian for all you know'

Trying to say Italian (Race / Country) is = Islam, Followers - Muslim (Religious Ideology that has no 'base' country as isn't limited to any place or skin tone) 

Your stupidity actually hurts, you're saying you don't know he's a muslim he could be italian for all you know!! You're actually talking as if people who follow a religion are now their own race BECAUSE MUSLIM IS A COUNTRY LMAO, If someone carried out a terrorist attack on behalf of ISIS it's basically they're a fact that they're muslim like... are your parents brother and sister?

And then you bring up more unrelated shit like American school shootings - ugh i'm having an aneurysm 

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

Are you being serious? He / she obviously made a typo. They even wrote "22ST"

Please chill. Why is it so difficult to have a calm discussion?

Especially on a day like this, shouldn't it be in everyone's interest to be kind and spread love? (As a matter of fact, that should always be in everyone's interest, regardless of what happened on a particular day).

Even when you strongly disagree with a person, you can still be polite. 

I'm not just talking to you by the way, talking to everyone who felt the need to join that discussion in a really aggressive manner.

That's all I wanted to say, so goodbye and have a good day!

I was gonna explain that but I thought it was kind of funny then thinking a typo was a genuine drag, haha.

You tried the 'i'm so open minded ugh u people are racist for thinking this has anything to do with the muslim religion islam ur all so close minded'

and then it SHOCK it was an islamic extremist terrorist bombing

you've lost just shut up and leave lmao

'He could be italian for all you know'

Trying to say Italian (Race / Country) is = Islam, Followers - Muslim (Religious Ideology that has no 'base' country as isn't limited to any place or skin tone) 

Your stupidity actually hurts, you're saying you don't know he's a muslim he could be italian for all you know!! You're actually talking as if people who follow a religion are now their own race BECAUSE MUSLIM IS A COUNTRY LMAO, If someone carried out a terrorist attack on behalf of ISIS it's basically they're a fact that they're muslim like... are your parents brother and sister?

And then you bring up more unrelated shit like American school shootings - ugh i'm having an aneurysm

Oh my god I don't want to call you dense or anything but if you can't tell why I'm using two random groups of individuals, a race, religion or not you're clearly never going to understand hypotheticals.

Also ItaLIaNs AreNt a RaCEE

Also genuinely if we're talking incoherence that second paragraph was awful to read. Why do you have no points and a million insults? You literally just insult rather than "debate". No wonder you just got dragged for making fun of a typo.

School shootings are terrorist attacks whether you like it or not.

Ok so I tried to get the discussion out of here by sending that cunt this:

Dude I'm taking this here.

Did you see how the burkini story ended? Some small cities/villages in the south banned it but a few days later the French government ruled this decision to be unconstitutional. So no, burkinis are not illegal.

I don't hate the middle east, I'd love to go there, they have amazing food and beautiful architecture, but when it comes to basic human rights it lacks A LOT. No one can deny that the only real decent places regarding women's rights, homophobia etc are western countries. Africa is literally in the pits when it comes to these rights, same for the middle east and most parts of Asia. 

And I'll leave you to this:

https://en.wikipedia.../wiki/Laïcité

And then I get this back:

Imagine being so fucking pathetic you need to take this into my DM's. Absolutely not. You respond on the thread or nowhere, just because you're too up your own ass to look like you're public ally contradicting your "I respect the victims" statement. You clearly don't, but don't want to look like that publically so you DM'd be. Now THAT is pathetic.

Get some balls and stick up for what you believe in sometime.

X

When you have no argument and want to look edgy. I pity some of you

EotAQlJ.jpg

You tried the 'i'm so open minded ugh u people are racist for thinking this has anything to do with the muslim religion islam ur all so close minded'

and then it SHOCK it was an islamic extremist terrorist bombing

you've lost just shut up and leave lmao

SHUT UP SHUT UP ShuUTTU UPPUO

Is that all you are? So what? At least I can say I didn't assume? God, now you're really being pathetic. If you want this to end so bad just stop replying if you're clearly not invested?

Nope, just flat out didn't read your message as soon as you sent it. To put it simply, don't try and DM me to continue arguing because you feel x way about the argument. Finish what you started how you started. I don't care if you feel x way.

I'm out of this thread, please don't @ me anymore and I won't @ you.

The stupidity :facepalm:

Sure dude, but hopefully you can understand why it got to me that you decided that you would just be so hypocritical and then take it out of the spotlight to make you look better.

SHUT UP SHUT UP ShuUTTU UPPUO

Is that all you are? So what? At least I can say I didn't assume? God, now you're really being pathetic. If you want this to end so bad just stop replying if you're clearly not invested?

Nope, just flat out didn't read your message as soon as you sent it. To put it simply, don't try and DM me to continue arguing because you feel x way about the argument. Finish what you started how you started. I don't care if you feel x way.

The entire premise of your whole argument was WRONG and you wanted to try and push a WOW IM SO OPEN MINDED and then you brought up a fuck load of stuff that had nothing to do with the discussion which was 'Terrorist Incident in Manchester' and argued against things literally no one was saying - and then when you were shown to be wrong you have the nerve to still argue on

You really need to start taking your Thorazine because i've never had a back and forth with someone on this site who's this moronic before like ugh just read the stuff you post

Like it's not even to drag the stuff you post is just flat out stupid

Like..... Stupidity to the point where I can't even muster up something intelligent enough to make you realise. I'm done, carrying on rambling about italians and american school shootings though

This disgusts me. I can't believe things like this are still happening. How sickening it is! To attack an Ariana Grande concert full of a bunch of kids, it's outrageous. I don't even like to think about it let alone talk about it too much because it makes me too angry and upset but this shit has to stop NOW.

I hope whoever did this rots and suffers his life in prison being beat to death daily. Because that's what they deserve.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

The entire premise of your whole argument was WRONG and you wanted to try and push a WOW IM SO OPEN MINDED and then you brought up a fuck load of stuff that had nothing to do with the discussion which was 'Terrorist Incident in Manchester' and argued against things literally no one was saying - and then when you were shown to be wrong you have the nerve to still argue on

You really need to start taking your Thorazine because i'm never had a back and forth with someone on this site who's this moronic before like ugh just read the stuff you post

Like it's not even to drag the stuff you post is just flat out stupid

Like..... Stupidity to the point where I can't even muster up something intelligent enough to make you realise. I'm done, carrying on rambling about italians and american school shootings though

In fairness, an arguments an argument and everything and at the end of the day it doesn't really matter, but at least I can kind of leave this conversation knowing I didn't call you dense, moron, inbred and mentally ill twenty times over.

Regardless I'm not going to continue because you're clearly a loose cannon with some problems if you need to argue in such a nasty manner on the internet where no one cares. You're argument is kind of a broken record. You're not really providing me anything to go on.

And no, I brought up what was being discussed by comments and media. In the same way I thought it was disgusting that people were leeching off fake victims for likes and RT'S on twitter. It's a discussion. We discuss. Sometimes you don't like what people say.

And ultimately, no ones mentally ill because you don't like their opinions.

I don't even really want to read this comment because it's half "wtf I don't understand lmao wtf wtf wtf youRE SO OFF HE CHARTS wtf wtf lmao"

Quit being so stupid and nasty. You clearly understand the point of we always assume it's Muslims. All the comments I see are hatred towards religion. A vast amount of terrorist incidents are not committed by Muslims, yet, you never see comments like it must have been Christians or white people or x people when historically they've committed some of the worst terrorism of all time. It's all prejudice and hate and propaganda. We shouldn't assume anything with no police suspects, really. My mind is open to any possibility, you though? Obviously not. You're very wrapped into Muslims have to be #1 priority. Terrorism isn't exclusive. I don't know why that possibility offends you so much.

:facepalm:

nobody assumes whites or christians commit these acts because Christian terrorism just isn't a thing. the terrorism you're referring to committed by white people hasn't taken place in hundreds of years and is literally irrelevant to this discussion.

there's a fundamental difference between organized terror groups and say, one white school shooter. you can't honestly compare something so idiosyncratic to something as full fledged as Islamic terrorism, one is an issue of mental health + gun control, but not terrorism as we're talking about here.

anyways I'm gonna get flack for this, I can see it coming already but like...come on. and saying that france's position on the way mulsims dress in their country somehow... justifies the terrorism, or makes it what...more understandable??

lmao :toofunny: go join isis sis

VyIsfwC.jpg

That's another good point. I keep saying this every time it comes around - if the French weren't dicks to Muslim people they probably wouldn't see as many terrorist attacks. Even smaller political things like banning burqa's have huge consequences in this day and age.

We bomb those countries all the time then play victim when they relatiate.

are you saying that we deserved it ? That we should surrender against religious extremism ? gosh 

While y'all arguing there and stuff, a city in my country is being invaded by ISIS as we speak. This is terrifying.

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy