Terror Attacks

The fact that it was a suicide bomber hurts my heart so much. Not like it would be any less of a tragedy if it was a prop accident as some early reports claimed but just knowing that some sick, mentally fucked up person targeted a concert of one of the biggest pop stars in the world with intent to harm people, even more than he did, is just unthinkable for me. Especially when the majority of Ariana's fanbase are children/young teenagers or LGBT.

I'm not one to speak out much about tragedies like this but because it was related to something so close to my heart - pop music - it affects me just that little bit more to push me over the edge and get angry and sad. I really can't stop thinking about it and expressing my feelings. It was even hard for me to listen to Ariana's music after I heard the news. Really settled into my mind today that shit can happen at any time. And that fucking terrifies me. I'm glad to live in a country where these things rarely (if ever) happen but the looming feeling that something could happen to me, even in my safest escapes, will affect me a lot especially after this.

RIP to the 22 confirmed (and any unconfirmed, but hopefully not!!) dead and best wishes to all who were injured and towards safe, quick recoveries.

It's so horrible knowing most of the dead will probably be children. It breaks my heart watching the video of all the kids running from the arena with the parents having to stand and watch to see if theirs come out. They probably didn't even know what had happened.

It's so horrible knowing most of the dead will probably be children. It breaks my heart watching the video of all the kids running from the arena with the parents having to stand and watch to see if theirs come out. They probably didn't even know what had happened.

Truly puts Lana's lyric "what about all these children? & what about all their parents?" into perspective. It seems as if that song kind of came at the right time. It's hard to think about the world beginning to seem like it truly is crumbling, but it's very apparent and impossible to ignore. Makes sense why it's heavily on Lana's mind, as well as the rest of the world. It's exhausting and so disheartening to always have to wake up to tragedy.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

That's another good point. I keep saying this every time it comes around - if the French weren't dicks to Muslim people they probably wouldn't see as many terrorist attacks. Even smaller political things like banning burqa's have huge consequences in this day and age.

We bomb those countries all the time then play victim when they relatiate.

You're stupid. If you actually knew the French culture you would understand why burqa's are banned and they SHOULD

+ all of those clothing that you deem to be "muslim" are not even that as there is no mention of them in the quran

EotAQlJ.jpg

You're stupid. If you actually knew the French culture you would understand why burqa's are banned and they SHOULD

Yikes, well that's racist.

Don't care about French culture in the same way I don't care about when Americans bring up their amendments when talking about gun control. You're culture means nothing to me if you use it for racism, prejudice, etc. You have no right to tell a woman how modest she can or cannot be. I highly doubt French Nun's are forced to de-robe.

Truly puts Lana's lyric "what about all these children? & what about all their parents?" into perspective. It seems as if that song kind of came at the right time. It's hard to think about the world beginning to seem like it truly is crumbling, but it's very apparent and impossible to ignore. Makes sense why it's heavily on Lana's mind, as well as the rest of the world. It's exhausting and so disheartening to always have to wake up to tragedy.

I highly doubt that when Lana brings up the album or finishes it this won't be on her mind. Even when touring and such. I'm not sure if she'll immediately respond but it definitely puts her current era into perspective.

Yikes, well that's racist.

Don't care about French culture in the same way I don't care about when Americans bring up their amendments when talking about gun control. You're culture means nothing to me if you use it for racism, prejudice, etc. You have no right to tell a woman how modest she can or cannot be. I highly doubt French Nun's are forced to de-robe.

I highly doubt that when Lana brings up the album or finishes it this won't be on her mind. Even when touring and such. I'm not sure if she'll immediately respond but it definitely puts her current era into perspective.

1) I'm not French. 2) France's "laicité" is different from other countries' 3)No one should conceal their faces, you can't walk around in a helmet or full-body costume here so why should a lady only show her eyes? 4) Nuns are not really common here, religion doesn't play a large role in the society 5) Muslim is not a race and that just proves that you're stupid.

EotAQlJ.jpg

The number has risen from 19 to 22 and most likely a lot of children have been killed. Not to mention all of the injured in hospital who probably have missing limbs. I couldn't sleep last night at all because I was thinking about it...

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Not this messy argument. How did it even become about France?

"That's another good point. I keep saying this every time it comes around - if the French weren't dicks to Muslim people they probably wouldn't see as many terrorist attacks. Even smaller political things like banning burqa's have huge consequences in this day and age."

EotAQlJ.jpg

I know this is a general thread but maybe keep the politics out of it cuz it's lowkey disrespectful, this is about Manchester over anything else right now imo

te deseo, cariño

1) I'm not French. 2) France's "laicité" is different from other countries' 3)No one should conceal their faces, you can't walk around in a helmet or full-body costume here so why should a lady only show her eyes? 4) Nuns are not really common here, religion doesn't play a large role in the society 5) Muslim is not a race and that just proves that you're stupid.

1) Then why are you so up it?

2) Just use English. I'm not going to translate for you. I'm assuming you mean "culture" but regardless it doesn't mean they can be prejudice. Saudi Arabia's country is culturally different, but should they abuse women the way they do? No. No excuses for prejudice and hate.

3) So what do motorcyclists wear? Do they not wear costumes in France? No face paint? People do cover up. You just don't think about it unless she's Muslim. You don't get to choose what someone wears.

4) Dont care if there is literally one Nun in the entirety of France, she still gets to wear her robe. What's the difference? Tell me now.

5) Lmao you're acting racist and prejudice, is that my fault? No.

It's really fortunate to see fandoms on Twitter coming together in the midst of a tragedy despite their differences including people opening their homes to families. One of my friends was at her show in Dublin three nights ago, and he was so excited about the show. I've never seen him talk about something and be so excited. I don't want to imagine If I had lost him. My heart feels heavy today.

It's really fortunate to see fandoms on Twitter coming together in the midst of a tragedy despite their differences including people opening their homes to families. One of my friends was at her show in Dublin three nights ago, and he was so excited about the show. I've never seen him talk about something and be so excited. I don't want to imagine If I had lost him. My heart feels heavy today.

It's amazing seeing all the profile icons changed for Ariana. Regardless, SO many people are faking posts and looking for RT'S and likes, can't have it all.

1) Then why are you so up it?

2) Just use English. I'm not going to translate for you. I'm assuming you mean "culture" but regardless it doesn't mean they can be prejudice. Saudi Arabia's country is culturally different, but should they abuse women the way they do? No. No excuses for prejudice and hate.

3) So what do motorcyclists wear? Do they not wear costumes in France? No face paint? People do cover up. You just don't think about it unless she's Muslim. You don't get to choose what someone wears.

4) Dont care if there is literally one Nun in the entirety of France, she still gets to wear her robe. What's the difference? Tell me now.

5) Lmao you're acting racist and prejudice, is that my fault? No.

I won't comment anymore after this but:

1) Because what you said is stupid

2) This concept can't be translated properly. Middle eastern culture is mostly shit when it comes to basic human rights so that's not the point.

3) 4) Walking around the city, not on vehicles. Nuns don't cover their faces, muslim women who wear hijabs neither and no one has a problem with that. The problem is burqas and niqabs are. If you don't see the different then it's not my fault.

5) How so? Go back to 4)

Now out of respect to those who died I will no longer engage in this stupid convo with you

EotAQlJ.jpg

I won't comment anymore after this but:

1) Because what you said is stupid

2) This concept can't be translated properly. Middle eastern culture is mostly shit when it comes to basic human rights so that's not the point.

3) 4) Walking around the city, not on vehicles. Nuns don't cover their faces, muslim women who wear hijabs neither and no one has a problem with that. The problem is burqas and niqabs are. If you don't see the different then it's not my fault.

5) How so? Go back to 4)

Now out of respect to those who died I will no longer engage in this stupid convo with you

"Out of respect for those who died" that's so much bullshit it hurts.

1) BECAUSE U R STUPID

2) Obviously it can be. Anything can be. Now that's stupid. If the Middle East are shit then France is a little bit too for banning clothing.

3) then why are burkini's banned? All the ones I ever saw on the news don't cover the face. That's interesting, isn't it? Even the ones that only cover the hair are controversial? What a lie.

Can you find a specific quote as to where I was incoherant rather than you being ignorant?

'Imagine thinking just bombing are terrorist attacks, can't relate, not that far up my arse.' 

First of all this sentence makes no sense in just general english (just bombing are terrorist attacks) though I guess you were saying 'Imagine thinking that bombings are the only means of a terror attack', let alone whatever point you were trying to make this was a stupid ass comment, mass shootings, mass stabbings, solo killers in the name of religion aka lee rigby, mass running over with vehicles - you're arguing against a point that isn't even there in the first place, no one said bombings were the only terrorist kind of incident that happens, BUT OBVIOUSLY PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT A BOMBING BECAUSE A BOMBING JUST HAPPENED LIKE ARE YOU DENSE.

'why do people always have to bring Muslims into it? '

Because anyone with a lick of common sense would add 2 and 2 together and get 4, 4 being with the history of large scale attacks in recent years in europe that this would be a terrorist incident related to IS / Lonewolf IS / Islamic Extremists. Once again you're arguing against points literally no one is making, unless you're talking about things elsewhere in which case you didn't say that and when you spoke and then spoke to me you had the nerve to tell me what kind of incidents I call terror attacks because I judge on skin tone even though I doubt you've even read a post of mine before since I've never seen your user once before. And no one even brought muslims into it (on here anyway, like I said if you're talking about elsewhere you didn't mention that) people might be mentioning islam because whether or not it hurts your viewpoint of DON'T SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT ISLAM GOD NO POOR ISLAM the attack was most likely done under a follower or islam just like loads of others in recent years, its not hateful or racist to bring up that point - to then start saying WELL PEOPLE JUST JUDGE WHAT IS TERROR BASED ON A SKIN COLOR is completely irrelevant because you're just butthurt people are bringing up the religion that could be involved in what is most likely an Islamic Extremist attack and has nothing to do with the skin color, dragging a religion isn't dragging a skin color, if you can't differentiate between the two, you're a moron, brown =/= muslim. 

Your whole thing was stupid and made no sense, calling me ignorant because you have form a coherent point isn't a comeback.

You've already shown yourself to be an idiot, you're now ranting about france and how its french peoples fault for banning burqa's that the terrorists attacks are happening like damn you're one classy person and all this shit that has nothing to do with the actual topic just like your first post

Shut up and go sympathise with terrorists somewhere else babe

But yeah you dragged this thread so far off point with your random incoherent poorly put together complaint posts - I already give to charity so i'm not gonna waste anymore time trying to explain your stupidity to you  :bye3:

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

you are not racist if you're against islam because, ISLAM ISN'T A FUCKING RACE. :oprah2:

goddamit, some uneducated stupid fucks on here trying to argue about something they don't know shit about..

you are not racist if you're against islam because, ISLAM ISN'T A FUCKING RACE. :oprah2:

goddamit, some uneducated stupid fucks on here trying to argue about something they don't know shit about..

Well sorry about that then! Prejudice? Racist? Does it matter in the 21st century? Kids are dead, the attacker is indentified, stop being dicks to a large group of people you know nothing about.

Also @limelight don't even remotely try sliding into my DM's like that again. That's pathetic.

Surprise surprise ISIS claimed responsibility so people who were discussing it being a terrorist bombing / and being related to ISIS / Islamic extremism were right

But u tried 

Well sorry about that then! Prejudice? Racist? Does it matter in the 22st century? Kids are dead, the attacker is indentified, stop being dicks to a large group of people you know nothing about.

Also @limelight don't even remotely try sliding into my DM's like that again. That's pathetic.

IM FUCKING SCREAMING OMG IT'S THE 21ST CENTURY LIKE

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT CENTURY IT IS AND YOU'RE TRYING TO LECTURE OTHER PEOPLE ON 'NOT KNOWING STUFF'

Girl bye go back to the year 2101 lmao

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

idk if this is like an unpopular opinion but i don't really get why people are always so scared when something happens and basically never want to leave their house again? I got 2 messages from people warning me about concerts i'm going to like.. ? ?? these incidents happen and i am not trying to make them less of a deal that they are but why would i be scared to do something after this. it's not like it's any more dangerous now to go somewhere and all my life i've been to school (school shootings), enjoyed concerts in big venues, took flights to places, went on boats, lived in cities.... this fear mongering that the gp always does is just really not helping at all.

i76mrxw.png