Sign in to follow this  
loleetah

Rapper Lil Peep Dead at 21

a major druggie who even advocated drug use on his ig all the time. i wont even feel sorry for him. good innocent little children die of cancer everyday, and this little junkie idiot gives away his life like that.better talented people died of addiction than this guy and it did nothing for anti-addiction. pretty much the opposite in fact, it just compelled people to do it more bc they think living fast and dying young is "coool".

I feel only sorry for his family losing their kid,but that kid is an idiot for wasting his life like that and not giving a fuck for his own life.if he doesn't care for his life then nobody else will.

not only are you deeply ignorant of mental illness in general & addiction in particular, you're also complete trash who's not even capable of basic human decency and apparently proud of your own stupidity too. good to know whose opinions to ignore from now on.

wwlI3zDw_o.gif

you guys jump to insult me and some of you in fact disrespected peep's family. How do you "know" that nobody helped him? You don't know his family and the people close to him. You just don't know which people tried to help him.
There is no way he didn't get help.His mother did try to help him,she was super close and loved him.Obviously we don't know which people or the number of people but the one FACT is that at least one person (his mother) did offer him help, we just don't know which other people helped too. It's insulting to even try to say that nobody helped him.You all yap about me "disrespecting" him, yet you don't realize that you disrespect every person that tried to help him including his mother with insisting that "nobody helped him". Interesting how that works.

Anyways, I'm done with this topic so save your quotes.

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

Lil 160927210830-tk-ah0927-exlarge-169.jpg

I hope that wasn't disrespectful but that joke was just sitting there waiting to be used i'm sorry i just had to, RIP Lil Peep though xo

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I'm not gonna quote that post but yikes that was quite possibly the biggest reach of all time

Agreed. Everyone here, including you, tried to say that "nobody tried to help him" and it's you that is reaching indeed. He admitted himself that others did try to help him, and the fact that you are lying and saying they didn't is disrespectful to them. By claiming that no one tried to help him, you are telling me that his mother, a teacher who even you said he was very close to, did not care enough about him to offer help. But you want to call me disrespectful? If you were as big of a fan as you portray then you should have listened to what he said more clearly. Posts like this below say it very clearly.

"...I don't let people help me but I need help but not when I have my pills..."

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bbf3UbgFm-E/?hl=en&taken-by=lilpeep

:woot: giphy.gif :woot: