COLACNT

~ FAN VIDEOS ~ (NEW: DEALER)

I'm officially and incurably addicted :smokes2:

And, I'm interested which movies have you used to create "Fucked My Way Up To The Top" and "Money Power Glory", if it's not a secret? I would like to see them. :)

tumblr_nbg6blFb0d1trud11o2_250.gif1e5408c919ff19d8ea5d8b3240bf67ed.jpggiphy.gif

I'm officially and incurably addicted :smokes2:

And, I'm interested which movies have you used to create "Fucked My Way Up To The Top" and "Money Power Glory", if it's not a secret? I would like to see them. :)

aw that makes me happy to hear :3

the films i used for fucked my way up to the top are "la città delle donne" by federico fellini (oddly enough i didn't even know that lana had a thing for him at the time, but it worked perfectly for the song) and "tag der idioten" by werner schroeter 

money power glory i used "a lizard in a woman's skin" by lucio fulci and "la madriguera" by carlos sauras. i torrented all of them so you should be able to find them on youtube or thepiratebay, etc depending on the quality you want 

:kiss:

ZRBNill.jpg

aw that makes me happy to hear :3

the films i used for fucked my way up to the top are "la città delle donne" by federico fellini (oddly enough i didn't even know that lana had a thing for him at the time, but it worked perfectly for the song) and "tag der idioten" by werner schroeter 

money power glory i used "a lizard in a woman's skin" by lucio fulci and "la madriguera" by carlos sauras. i torrented all of them so you should be able to find them on youtube or thepiratebay, etc depending on the quality you want 

Merci beaucoup!  :grinds:  :heart:  :kiss:  :)

tumblr_nbg6blFb0d1trud11o2_250.gif1e5408c919ff19d8ea5d8b3240bf67ed.jpggiphy.gif

Your videos are one of the biggest reason I began to stan Lana, because it fits the songs so well in the most haunting, beautiful and eerie ways that it made me listen to them on repeat and try to understand all the deeper meanings of them to see what she had in mind. Thank you so much for taking the time to make them, it's always such a pleasure to watch your videos, I discovered so much great pieces of art with your work, and I'm fascinated by your dedication to find all the footage in her own videos :)

ZKcaooE.png

Your videos are one of the biggest reason I began to stan Lana, because it fits the songs so well in the most haunting, beautiful and eerie ways that it made me listen to them on repeat and try to understand all the deeper meanings of them to see what she had in mind. Thank you so much for taking the time to make them, it's always such a pleasure to watch your videos, I discovered so much great pieces of art with your work, and I'm fascinated by your dedication to find all the footage in her own videos :)

omg. thank you babe ... i honestly don't really know what to say 

it means a lot and reading things like this makes me love making them even more than i already do 

:crying4:  :shock:  :kiss:

ZRBNill.jpg

Haha just kidding, didn't mean that as a nasty comment of course ! I always admire your resources. Your videos are generally a bit too creepy for my liking, but that's just because I'm a scaredy cat, so ... Anything will give me the creeps :D The important thing is the way you carry your vision, which is always spot on !

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

Haha just kidding, didn't mean that as a nasty comment of course ! I always admire your resources. Your videos are generally a bit too creepy for my liking, but that's just because I'm a scaredy cat, so ... Anything will give me the creeps :D The important thing is the way you carry your vision, which is always spot on !

i didn't take it that way at all boo 

ZRBNill.jpg