Terrence Loves Me

Nostalghia

omg i cant wait to hear it 1!!!

Don't know if link will work but here's the update

https://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/nostalghia/updates/102032

ill check it out when i can! cxx

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Can't believe there is a Nostalghia thread on LanaBoards!! I only discovered her about two months ago but wow... dark and experimental music is a real favourite of mine and there's such a brilliant energy/atmosphere to her stuff? I love it!  :worship:

Stockholm Syndrome and Pink Skinned Reptillian Sharks are my favourites I think  :legend:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

her vocals on the title track :defeated: :defeated: :defeated:

It's crazy isn't it. She really let's go and I want to be more like that

As for what she said about Chrysalis vs Imago, I really see the shift in energy from being locked in a cocoon to being free and growing. Last album it felt like there was shame and holding back from the lyrics she was expressing, and I could feel that in the instrumentals most, like she was bound up and cursed. this album it feels more free, even when the lyrics are so dark and intense, they are freely flowing now, but still just as intense cause her soul has just been let out of the dark

It's crazy isn't it. She really let's go and I want to be more like that

As for what she said about Chrysalis vs Imago, I really see the shift in energy from being locked in a cocoon to being free and growing. Last album it felt like there was shame and holding back from the lyrics she was expressing, and I could feel that in the instrumentals most, like she was bound up and cursed. this album it feels more free, even when the lyrics are so dark and intense, they are freely flowing now, but still just as intense cause her soul has just been let out of the dark

Very true. Okay so here's my overall thoughts on the album now that its been over a week:

1. Imago - 10/10, i mean wow her vocals are insane, there is so much anger and passion and frustration, i actually cried listening to it and i've never felt that way from hearing such an angry voice, truly amazing

2. Gorgeous Creature - 8/10, a nice song, very haunting

3. Kingdom of Disturb - 10/10, adore this one, beautiful intro and i love the "feeever dreams" chorus, reminds me of lana

4. Love is a suicide - 8/10, an interesting song, my favourite part is the ending when she hits that high note

5. nicoqueen - 6/10, not my favourite, but still listenable

6. little white moment - 10/10 for the intro, but the rest of the song i'd a 7/10, not a huge fan of the chorus or verses

7. lonely angel - 7/10, this song is okay, but it sounds too similar to Kingdom of disturb

8. colour me alive - 5/10, probably my least fav song on the album, not a big fan

9. nicholas - 10/10, one word... WOW

10. liminal - 6/10, ehhhhh its okay

overall i'd say its a decent album, i definitely prefer it to chrysalis though

I think I far prefer Imago over Chrysalis.

My favourites are Gorgeous Creature, Nicholas, Nicoqueen and Imago.

I don't think there's a song that falls below the others in general. This album gave me everything I know they were capable of.

Now don't even @ me but I think the songs are all better than any of the snippets from Lana's NFR we've received so far :hoe:

There is a new album finally? Great, I was checking on her like two months ago and was disappointed to see nothing new beyond a single or two...

I like her a lot, though the Bjork inspiration on Chrysalis was a bit too obvious for me. I loved I 'd still kill you and I'm a robot... Her John Wick 2 appearance was spellbinding as well.

Looking forward to hearing what she came up with this time. I hope she gets big one day, she deserves it. 

i am nothing and should be everything

Can't believe I didn't post about this EP when it came out like a month ago or more

The two best ones I'd recommend most:.

This one has major Lana vibes. It makes me think of her unreleased songs with a mix of Ultraviolence, NFR, and honeymoon. Seriously since you're on this site I KNOW you will all love this one

This one is so soul-touching to me. It just feels so familiar to Spirit, in the same way a lot of Lana songs do (heroin, old money, Angels forever, etc)

The other 3 are gorgeous too, but they sorta blend in like intervals, and we already had Starshine from around a year ago

I didnt even know about these, i kinda lost track of her over the year.. will check them out today!

hi, just wanted to share this video here in the thread. i made this ages ago so dont really know why im only promoting it now but... yeah, loved the song and thought it needed a little something <3

Ahh! I saw this as soon as you posted it, but forgot to reply cause I was walking to work. 

This is really beautiful. Your editing fits so well, and you look really good. It took me a while to realise it was your filming just fit so well!

Ahh! I saw this as soon as you posted it, but forgot to reply cause I was walking to work. 

This is really beautiful. Your editing fits so well, and you look really good. It took me a while to realise it was your filming just fit so well!

Thank you so much! There are a few moments that i cringe at now after making it but i tried to capture the anger and frustration the song gives off. I remember when i first heard it, for some reason i thought of my childhood and just growing up in general. The loss of innocence and how cruel the world can be. I wanted to use the shots of britney being chased by the paparazzi because she was always such an innocent, angel-like role model to me when i was younger, and to see her in such a sad situation was really hard hitting, and just shows how materialistic the world is. Its weird to think how desperate they are to get the money grabbing shot, they forget there's a scared 24 year old girl in distress on the verge of suicide right in front of them, just trying to make it home safely. It really shows how souless and cruel humans can be, but yeah anyway i loved the song so much, her vocals are soooo good towards the end