Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

You canceled yourself the moment you disregarded Troye and Marina in favor of Australia Stanks and GRIMES. LMAO ok sis. Ok. I only like one Marina song but I will take her any day over Mrs Bussy Soap Bar :eartha:

She’s basically been blackballed from the industry due to her behavioral issues, so she needs to get her coins somehow! Doesn’t mean she can’t out sing, out rap, out perform and make better production choices than any other pop star. Marina’s voice sounds like a moose.

You canceled yourself the moment you disregarded Troye and Marina in favor of Australia Stanks and GRIMES. LMAO ok sis. Ok. I only like one Marina song but I will take her any day over Mrs Bussy Soap Bar :eartha:

Marina could never make something as iconic as Grime’s Genesis, or Azealia’s 212

She’s basically been blackballed from the industry due to her behavioral issues, so she needs to get her coins somehow! Doesn’t mean she can’t out sing, out rap, out perform and make better production choices than any other pop star. Marina’s voice sounds like a moose.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OnE-6xykbD4

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Azealia recorded that Sleigh Bells song just to be a drunk weirdo and then released it basically as a joke. And still I would rather listen to those vocals than Marina or Troye who can’t even carry a note even heave heavy pitch correction.

Azealia’s vocal performance on Anna Wintour is undeniable

https://youtu.be/cw6qooA2oGI

Azealia recorded that Sleigh Bells song just to be a drunk weirdo and then released it basically as a joke. And still I would rather listen to those vocals than Marina or Troye who can’t even carry a note even heave heavy pitch correction.

Are you trolling or are you just genuinely hard of hearing? :um2:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Are you trolling or are you just genuinely hard of hearing? :um2:

Ya’ll are seriously judging her off a aong that she posted for free on youtube with no promotion where she is onviously singing in weird voice intentionally, while giving Troye a pass for being tone deaf on his lead singles! When Troye sings “Take a trip into my garden” roses wither. Show me a studio single, album track or even mixtape cut where Azealia’s vocals aren’t perfect, not just some youtube joke song.

Ya’ll are seriously judging her off a aong that she posted for free on youtube with no promotion where she is onviously singing in weird voice intentionally, while giving Troye a pass for being tone deaf on his lead singles! When Troye sings “Take a trip into my garden” roses wither. Show me a studio single, album track or even mixtape cut where Azealia’s vocals aren’t perfect, not just some youtube joke song.

Literally every clip from the "Best vocals" video you just sent was laughable. So either Banks is "intentionally singing weird" on every damn track, or your standards for talent are on the floor. Periodt :oprah3:

yall can try to deny ABs talent all you want but even lana herself said she could have been the best in the game lol

Emphasis on COULD have. Obviously she didnt utilize said talents, and cant keep her mouth shut to save her life. So

Emphasis on COULD have. Obviously she didnt utilize said talents, and cant keep her mouth shut to save her life. So

she destroyed her career with her attitude but that doesn’t diminish the fact that she has what it took to get there

You’re standard for talent seems to be, anyone who releases generic pop songs over rejected 2009 Dr Luke, Katy Perry or BTD era Lana sounding beats qualifies as talented, actual talent is an afterthought. How can you criticize someone’s vocals when the artist (Troye) you stan can’t release a song without being autotuned to the point of barely sounding human. Anyone who actually thinks that Troye Syvan is talented while Azealia is not is legally deaf.

(Not saying I don’t love BTD, it’s just the one Lana album that leans towards overproduced in my oppinion)

You’re standard for talent seems to be, anyone who releases generic pop songs over rejected 2009 Dr Luke, Katy Perry or BTD era Lana sounding beats qualifies as talented, actual talent is an afterthought. How can you criticize someone’s vocals when the artist (Troye) you stan can’t release a song without being autotuned to the point of barely sounding human. And Marina, let’s just say when she gets towards the bottom of her vocal range she sounds like she just sounds like she just started estrogen treatments a few months ago. Anyone who actually thinks that Troye Syvan is talented while Azealia is not is legally deaf.

I actually dont stan Troye or Marina (literally stated I only like one song from her) :toofunny: but from what I've heard of her, and what I've heard of Azealia. :lmao: issa no for me. Plus her attitude genuinely makes it impossible to even give her props. So, I think the best thing to do at this point is to agree to disagree bc we are on two totally different wavelengths

I actually dont stan Troye or Marina (literally stated I only like one song from her) :toofunny: but from what I've heard of her, and what I've heard of Azealia. :lmao: issa no for me. Plus her attitude genuinely makes it impossible to even give her props. So, I think the best thing to do at this point is to agree to disagree bc we are on two totally different wavelengths

Sorry I escalated things, I just stan Azealia so hard if I hear someone trash talking her music I take it way to personally. As for her personality, that is fair game because she is certified crazy.

Azealia is a known racist against people of many cultures and consorts with Trump supporter-Kanye. She hasn't had a hit since 212 and has resorted to literally making soap in order to get her coin. Not to mention Lana herself, threatened erm- I mean promised to throw hands on Azealia so... yea cancel. Love & light always tho!

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

Azealia is a known racist against people of many cultures and consorts with Trump supporter-Kanye. She hasn't had a hit since 212 and has resorted to literally making soap in order to get her coin. Not to mention Lana herself, threatened erm- I mean promised to throw hands on Azealia so... yea cancel. Love & light always tho!

But I stan Kanye too! Idk why I always love the problematic ones

And don’t forget, Lana performed at Kanye and Kim’s wedding

But I stan Kanye too! Idk why I always love the problematic ones

true I understand. we all have our problematic faves. Kanye and Kim have not aged well in the public eye in my opinion and I doubt Lana would make that same decision today. I just think its always important to stay educated and realistic regarding people you look up to. for example, Lana attending Hillsong bible church or whatever tf really does concern me but I'm proceeding w caution bc homegirl has yet to spew any direct hatred or bigotry

4ba5c1cdacf50b8145c75a1eb03a0d5e5da8fb0e

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

kanye....a legend 

Fame is one of the worst things that can happen to a person. It horrifies me. Maybe it's my BPD, maybe it's my anxiety disorder, but I don't think of fame as anything but a curse. I'd rather be poor than famous, and that's saying something considering how much I love money. I need my fucking peace. I've gone through hell, still going through it, in silence, behind closed doors. So many people think they know me and they don't know shit. They don't even know I'm sick. They probably think I'm just lazy, like we say Lana is. I can't imagine thousands of rabid fans harassing me & demanding that I mAkE aN eFfOrT while I'm just trying to get through each day without jumping off a fucking window. But I don't make promises I can't keep. And I didn't chase fame. Way too many people think of Lana as this shy, introverted sad girlTM who just wants to write love songs in the rain and hide in deserted beaches. She might have regretted fame, but she wanted it. She didn't ask for this, she begged for this. She fought for this. She went from New York to LA and London for this. She sucked dick for this.

She wasn't a child star who got pushed into a celebrity lifestyle she didn't choose. She's been glamourizing the everloving fuck out of fame for like 15 years now. She worked so hard to become a star, refusing to give up even as the years went by and seemingly nothing happened. What can I say, be careful what you wish for... But she knew what she was getting herself into. She grew up watching celebrities getting harassed by paparazzi and having their personal lives invaded in the most shameless manner. She's been so lucky so far, the SNL thing & the UV backlash are nothing compared to what other celebrities have had to face. Nobody even gives a fuck about her anymore, only her fans. She manages to live a mostly quiet life, while still being able to call herself famous. I don't feel like most of us are asking for too much. Like I said, actions have consequences. Everything comes at a cost. You trade privacy for fame. And when you make promises, you are expected to keep them. When you lead people on, don't get mad if they get upset. And when you give up on your career, don't get upset when your fans give up on you.

...Though of course they won't.

So when is Cinnamon coming out?

So when is Cinnamon coming out?

never dummy