Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

April 2020 me is laughing at me because they know how this situation ends. the bitch has heard Cinnamon in full  :deadbanana:

Don’t say shit like that and jinx it like we would have with Yosemite :/

my cousin's friend's dad is ben's brother and he said you get a hint for the password if you order the "lana banana" matcha at cha cha matcha? or something like that? might help x

I'm not going to argue with you, I wasn't on the site when eclipse was, I just thought the wording was a bit condescending.

also psa to everyone bc i’m kind of sick of this - just because I say something that suggests something other than you said it’s not an “argument” it’s just an idea. like there’s not really a reason to go into defence half the time. but ye i guess it’s my persona here in 2019 or whatever so soz.

all i’m saying is this is my industry / degree and most people are...smart? like if they want you to see something you’ll see it and if they don’t they won’t. there’s public and private code information for anyone that doesn’t know. i don’t do a lot of web design but i’m sure private variables exist (?)