canela

Slayyyter

sorry but am I the only one who sees absolutely NO similarity between slayyyyter and charli? I don't know if there's something I'm not seeing but I'm genuinely BAFFLED @ charli stans calling miss thang an XCX clone ???? it really does strike me as jealously, but why? there's NO reason for charli stans to be jealous of lil old slayyyter ???? 

the only slight similarity i see is lipgloss and platform shoes having similar instrumentals (even that is ehh considering how sonically different the verses are :toofunny: ) and the single covers sorta looking like those fanmade XCX ones, but other than that, can someone please point me to the other times slayyyter has allegedly copied charli?

keep in mind that i'm not even trying to be shady because I literally stan both .

most people don't actually listen with ears wide open, they just hear something slightly similar and make comparisons.

they also don't think about the fact that charli has been making and releasing music for 10 years, and slayyyter has 6 songs out lmfao, all of which sound different from eachother. the only thing i find similar between the two is the use of autotune, and we all know cher basically invented that in 98. so. i don't know why people love to compare the two artists, they're both sooo different.

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

I don’t see any similitarity either, it’s just funny. Like when people make jokes about Marina being poor/needing people to stream her to make money. She has a house in London and a house in la, she’s nowhere near being poor but it’s funny to say she is.

With slayyyter it’s funny bc she called Allie a watered down Lady Gaga despite there being no similarities. It’s just funny

who's laughing?

sorry but am I the only one who sees absolutely NO similarity between slayyyyter and charli? I don't know if there's something I'm not seeing but I'm genuinely BAFFLED @ charli stans calling miss thang an XCX clone ???? it really does strike me as jealously, but why? there's NO reason for charli stans to be jealous of lil old slayyyter ???? 

the only slight similarity i see is lipgloss and platform shoes having similar instrumentals (even that is ehh considering how sonically different the verses are :toofunny: ) and the single covers sorta looking like those fanmade XCX ones, but other than that, can someone please point me to the other times slayyyter has allegedly copied charli?

keep in mind that i'm not even trying to be shady because I literally stan both .

Most of the fan made xcx covers were made by me anyway lol

that kid - boyfriend (written by slayyyter, scrapped from S1)

a bop!

I'm glad you like it!

omg imagine scrapping a bop like this?? That Kid also snapped <3

Omg thank you! I was shocked when she offered it to me lol! So glad you like the song!

Can't wait for Alone to come out! The artwork for it is so gorg. S1 is gonna be so good!