canela

Slayyyter

When did she ever rip off charli ctfu that's like saying pop 2 is a rip off of artpop .....charli has never associated with mcbling myspace culture

have you listened to anything of slayyyter that boysim or donatachi has produced? a pc rip off at its finest. the girl is a charli xcx rip off i dont know whats blinding you from seeing that but its the truth, even her album shartist glitchmood copies timothy luke who is charli's designer. everything involving this wave of soundcloud randoms are just ripoffs of PCM with annoying tacky lyrics about sex, linsday lohan, drugs, 2007, juicy couture and alcohol. if you wanna respond quote me or @ me next time so i can see it, good day

kiss kiss hoebag

Is it supposed to be directly sampling GFOTY's "Friday Night (SOPHIE remix)" or?

it absolutely is directly sampling SOPHIE's remix of friday night - that's more shameless than using the sophie sample pack, damn

X----into me, into you----X

have you listened to anything of slayyyter that boysim or donatachi has produced? a pc rip off at its finest. the girl is a charli xcx rip off i dont know whats blinding you from seeing that but its the truth, even her album shartist glitchmood copies timothy luke who is charli's designer. everything involving this wave of soundcloud randoms are just ripoffs of PCM with annoying tacky lyrics about sex, linsday lohan, drugs, 2007, juicy couture and alcohol. if you wanna respond quote me or @ me next time so i can see it, good day

Oh sorry, forgot that 1999’s lyrical masterpieces xx

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Oh sorry, forgot that 1999’s lyrical masterpieces xx

did i say 1999 is a lyrical masterpiece? did i? where did i say that. tell me.

charli is an amazing lyricist when she wants to be, maybe if you weren't a deaf slayyyter stan youd listen to anything from the TR era and youd find out

kiss kiss hoebag

tenor.gif?itemid=12247429

it’s doesn’t sample friday night at all, it’s just a transition into it bc he does a lot of dj sets

i hope youre right bc if a slayyyter song came out with a completely stolen sophie drop that would definitely not help her reputation

X----into me, into you----X

is that what you say to anyone with a different point of view? your tired ass tan twitter gifs arent funny at all, come up with something new

that's what i have to say to someone who's going totally off the mark trying to make several points to which all are just plain bs

there's a whole culture out there that has been happening all over soundcloud for YEARS even before pc music (the label) was officialy a thing. did pc artists influenced heavily her work? of course, it's all over twitter and reddit, people who enjoy pc productions from sophie, ag and danny are most likely to appreciate bubblegum bass/bubbly pop music and artists like slayyyter, ayesha (who's been doing it for a while now), kyunchi, trophie, bread emoji etc are all part of that even though 90% of them are just at the beginning of their careers. her image has nothing to do with charli AT ALL, slayyyter is a hyper sexualized character and her image is basically every single american girl from the 2000s and in the myspace era (also myspace music was a thing before pc music hence: http://www.papermag.com/kyunchi-myspace-2627297191.html). 

you basically think pc music invented all of that but no girl, the myspace aesthetic mixed with the y2k image has been on the internet for ages, the movement pc music created just elevated that, the people you call 'soundcloud' randoms - there's A LOT of them out there and some of them still have yet to have some kind of popularity like slayyyter. if anything, slayyyter has been """"""ripping off""""""" artists like paris and heidi montag who she made it clear that were inspirations for her: http://www.papermag.com/slayyyter-2611667509.html?rebelltitem=32#rebelltitem32

educate yourself tenor.gif?itemid=7901133