canela

Slayyyter

Some of yall in this thread really coming for random artists for working with alleged criminals and then being okay with people like Poppy, who herself is guilty of stalking, harassment, copyright infringement, making up abuse claims for clout, etc. Go off!

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

Some of yall in this thread really coming for random artists for working with alleged criminals and then being okay with people like Poppy, who herself is guilty of stalking, harassment, copyright infringement, making up abuse claims for clout, etc. Go off!

i dont think any of us said we were okay with poppy bUt gO oFf!!!

xMcVPI7.jpg

GIRL YOU KNOW I DONT SUPPORT POPPY, NEITHER DOES BLOOM.

kiss kiss hoebag

y'all just want something to fight about and that's that. there are tons and tons of artists who have worked with and/or associated themselves with accused criminals of some sorts. I'm not saying it's right in any way to associate with someone who has done something questionable but i know damn well y'all just came here to start a fight. And if we are on the topic of working with disgusting men, Kim isn't exactly innocent with her dr. luke produced tracks

g68BRo8.gif

imagine being a pedofile apologist. i literally cannot FATHOM how dumb you'd have to be to see someone being attracted to a minor and being like "yeah and?????"

xMcVPI7.jpg

it’s funny how the same fags crying over this are the same dirty bottoms who are up kim’s ass when she currently works with someone who’s been alleged for actual rape ???

IT STILL DOESNT MAKE IT FUCKING BETTER NOW DOES IT OH MY GOD ACCEPT THAT YOUR FAVE IS A FUCKING PEDOPHILE APOLOGIST AND RESUME YOUR LIFE

kiss kiss hoebag

Kim Petras works with Dr. Luke, an alleged rapist, Slayyyter works with this random irrelevant boy I already forgot the name of, an alleged pedophile, the character of Bella Goth from The Sims confirmed in The Sims 2 PSP that she didn't love Mortimer and married him so she could get his wealth, a confirmed gold digger

Why is this a topic of argument  :hooker:

eating pure vagina

Kim Petras works with Dr. Luke, an alleged rapist, Slayyyter works with this random irrelevant boy I already forgot the name of, an alleged pedophile, the character of Bella Goth from The Sims confirmed in The Sims 2 PSP that she didn't love Mortimer and married him so she could get his wealth, a confirmed gold digger

Why is this a topic of argument  :hooker:

THE PSP VERSION WAS NEVER CANON YOU LITTLE SHIT HOW DARE YOU I LOVE THAT MAN LIKE NOBODY CAN

kiss kiss hoebag

THE PSP VERSION WAS NEVER CANON YOU LITTLE SHIT HOW DARE YOU I LOVE THAT MAN LIKE NOBODY CAN

The PSP VERSION IS LITERALLY A CONFIRMED DIRECT SEQUEL TO HOW STRANGETOWN WAS IN THE BASE PC GAME, BY THE SAME TEAM  :smh:  its essentially confirmed that Bella lost her memories after her abduction and then started gaining them back & it was her secret that she married for money!!!

we love fighting about The Sims canon in a thread about Slayyyter

eating pure vagina

The PSP VERSION IS LITERALLY A CONFIRMED DIRECT SEQUEL TO HOW STRANGETOWN WAS IN THE BASE PC GAME, BY THE SAME TEAM  :smh:  its essentially confirmed that Bella lost her memories after her abduction and then started gaining them back & it was her secret that she married for money!!!

we love fighting about The Sims canon in a thread about Slayyyter

Girl everyone forgot about that game I don't know whachu talkin bout lmayo i totes dont play it on my psp anymore.... u lying.....

bet you did what youre doing now when cupcakke was gonna suicide you disgusting kpop stan

kiss kiss hoebag

I think this is different from Kim's case because Kim is in a signed contract. Still think it's kind of scummy, but maybe she can't help it. She could be in that contract for years. Slayyyter is an independent artist who CHOOSES who she works with. She has the option to drop him at any time. She's not in any contract (at least from what i know)

also pls calm down before this thread gets locked  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny: 

death grips is online !

I think this is different from Kim's case because Kim is in a signed contract. Still think it's kind of scummy, but maybe she can't help it. She could be in that contract for years.

I mean, Dr Luke vs Kesha is literally a he-said-she-said case where no party is advancing whatsoever and there's no substantial proof of anything besides 1 or 2 old suggestive tweets, so its not like Kim's a bad person for working with him  :creep:  It's not like Titanic vs Mars where all of the evidence is out in the open and easily findable with a Google search.

eating pure vagina