canela

Slayyyter

I think this is different from Kim's case because Kim is in a signed contract. Still think it's kind of scummy, but maybe she can't help it. She could be in that contract for years. Slayyyter is an independent artist who CHOOSES who she works with. She has the option to drop him at any time. She's not in any contract (at least from what i know)

also pls calm down before this thread gets locked :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

uh what signed contract? please elaborate

Nvm just googled it and apparently Kim has her own label ???????

https://www.awal.com/blog/kim-petras-i-am-my-own-label

well then  :toofunny:

just because she's independent doesn't mean she doesn't have an obvious publishing deal with dr luke bc she literally does

your other post spilled. slayyyter chose to work with him and defended him even before we had proof about him preying on underage twitter boys.

i think the 'shes under contract' was just one of the many things people were saying to just not feel bad about listening to kim. i mean it beats  the "kesha is lying, kesha should have ctfu and let Dr. rape her, I'd let Dr. Luke rape anyone to have more of his bops" crowd.

i think the 'shes under contract' was just one of the many things people were saying to just not feel bad about listening to kim. i mean it beats  the "kesha is lying, kesha should have ctfu and let Dr. rape her, I'd let Dr. Luke rape anyone to have more of his bops" crowd.

but she really is, it's a known fact, her songs are published by prescription songs (owned by luke) so she really doesn't have an option anymore until the contract runs out.

but she really is, it's a known fact, her songs are published by prescription songs (owned by luke) so she really doesn't have an option anymore until the contract runs out.

thanks! i agree with beautifulandbad about now knowing how music industry works lol

Well, nobody knows whether or not Kesha lied/exaggerated/whatever, just like nobody knows whether or not Dr. Luke lied about not having done it. It's 1 word against another word and listening to an artist who works with him isn't problematic as long as they aren't trying to get involved and come for Kesha etc. Allie X and Troye Sivan are under Prescription Songs too  :creep:

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

apparently not wanting to be part of this mess and just caring for the music is being a pedo apologist, i didn't even knew who boysim was until he was mentioned on charli's thread and what song did he produced for slayyyter if he ever did? i actually want to know bc i really like slayyyter and it's actually not cool to be told you're supporting x or y when you don't even know or care about that person (boysim).

apparently not wanting to be part of this mess and just caring for the music is being a pedo apologist, i didn't even knew who boysim was until he was mentioned on charli's thread and what song did he produced for slayyyter if he ever did? i actually want to know bc i really like slayyyter and it's actually not cool to be told you're supporting x or y when you don't even know or care about that person (boysim).

platforms shoes, hello kitty and all i want for xxxmas. they're friends 

platforms shoes, hello kitty and all i want for xxxmas. they're friends 

platform shoes is my least favorite anyways and i thought xxxmas was produced by ayesha? geez.......

thank you for letting me know