canela

Slayyyter

On 4/16/2024 at 5:49 PM, Kurt said:

Speaking of Brooke - don’t know if anyone shared this here already - but a very reliable insider revealed that Brooke Candy recorded Slayyyter’s Glamorous and it’s a contender for Brooke’s next project

It's true! Brooke played a clip of her version of Glamorous on Insta Live last night!

1 minute ago, Metaphysic said:

OMG THE FADER CONTRACT ENDED.

(Actually I'll end in a few months)

I don't know if it's good or bad... Help

I literally was gonna post this after the interview was over omg.

Everything makes sense now that Starfucker was the last album of the contract.

This is absolutely why she can't release No Comma yet. She can't release anything or it will be under that label.

She's either going independent and wants to own everything or has another label lined up after and they wont let her release.

Yeah I really do wonder how she will move in the future.

She asked for the stems to Trisha's I Love You Jesus for a remix which, is so hilarious but exactly fits with the kind of artist she wants to be just doing stuff that is fun or cool for the hell of it and putting it out not worrying about the label pressure and timeline. She could so easily be a 'viral hit' type of artist with the type of collab ideas she has. But she's also very artistically sound and knows how to put a complete album together.

So I really hope whatever happens shes able to explore both sides of her music. (aka, her if-new-label is more willing to work with her on stuff like that)

6 hours ago, davidpowersx said:

Heidi Montag just posted her verse for the GIMMIE MORE remix! Someone needs to edit this into the actual song fast haha

https://www.tiktok.com/@heidiandspencer/video/7365226867617500459?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7365243527850821121

wait why is it so good:trisha3:

negAbhB.png

On 4/16/2024 at 5:37 PM, slayyyngel said:

With Sia collabing with Paris and Brooke Candy making music with Heidi Montag that is actually getting released it makes me so mad Cathy dropped the ball on their collab when she really could have had an iconic moment with it.

oh cathy read this and dm'ed heidi quick.

Wish we knew the full story behind the Heidi remix.

The full version has completely new "starfucker" sounding production and rerecorded slayyyter vocals in some sections.

Heidi posts a clip of it around the same time it leaks.

Did she give it to Heidi to use and someone around her leaked it? Its definitely not ever coming out, right?

I have so many questions lol.

23 hours ago, slayyyngel said:

Wish we knew the full story behind the Heidi remix.

The full version has completely new "starfucker" sounding production and rerecorded slayyyter vocals in some sections.

Heidi posts a clip of it around the same time it leaks.

Did she give it to Heidi to use and someone around her leaked it? Its definitely not ever coming out, right?

I have so many questions lol.

i believe there’s another version which hasn’t leaked that also has different production to the original.

i think it’s old news and will most likely never see a release, it seems like after getting the sample rejected/being too expensive, she tried to make it work with different production, a feature etc but ultimately it doesn’t compare to the original and nothing was released.

i have no idea when it’s from but i’d guess this is from 2021-22. i’d guess it was intended to be a one off single.

these are just my thoughts btw i’m not 100% sure.

Theres currently 4? known songs recorded during S4 sessions / intended for S4:

• No Comma / Holy Water (ft. Ayesha Erotica?)
  • Menace
  • Jesus in Miami
  • Explicit

Dangerous also possibly getting reworked according to a previous livestream.

(Wouldn't mind Sunshine coming from the grave too tbh it would fit this album perfectly)

Between the track titles and the recent Trisha interview its been interesting seeing how she's connected religious imagery with miami sleeze aesthetic.

Devault is saying the EP is coming "sooner than you think" which will have his Slayyyter feature song.

edit: The song featuring Slayyyter will be the next single after the one that is dropping soon.

I see her perform in a few weeks so we'll see if shes starting to tease anything new at these summer / pride shows.

WTF WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME LOVE TO MAKE LEAKED...

4 hours ago, slayyyngel said:

Theres currently 4? known songs recorded during S4 sessions / intended for S4:

• No Comma / Holy Water (ft. Ayesha Erotica?)
  • Menace
  • Jesus in Miami
  • Explicit

Dangerous also possibly getting reworked according to a previous livestream.

(Wouldn't mind Sunshine coming from the grave too tbh it would fit this album perfectly)

Between the track titles and the recent Trisha interview its been interesting seeing how she's connected religious imagery with miami sleeze aesthetic.

Devault is saying the EP is coming "sooner than you think" which will have his Slayyyter feature song.

edit: The song featuring Slayyyter will be the next single after the one that is dropping soon.

I see her perform in a few weeks so we'll see if shes starting to tease anything new at these summer / pride shows.

love to make should be on here too since she sang it a few times live

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

Hello,

I'm new here but I desperately search a response and maybe it's the place.

I recently received a vinyl of Troubled Paradise on Amazon (sold by Mark and Lukas Gmbh Deutsch). The picture of the announcement let think that it was supposed to be the clear variant, but while I received it, here is what I got (picture of the vinyl): https://postlmg.cc/5jkt9VFG

I never saw any of this vinyl. After reading the comments, I discovered that some people received the blue and white swirl version instead of the clear one at the release period. So maybe it is this version but without blue for any reason of production ?

Do you have an idea of which variant it is or do you ever see a vinyl like for this album ?

Thank you in advance for your help :)

12 hours ago, rancidgirl said:

love to make should be on here too since she sang it a few times live

I didn't include it because it was part of Starfucker sessions and I really dont see it going onto the tracklist of the next album.

We can really only hope it goes like:

Devault single -> Starfucker outtakes like LTM and Tommy -> Mixtape Deluxe -> First S4 single.

17 hours ago, NateGSN said:

Hello,

I'm new here but I desperately search a response and maybe it's the place.

I recently received a vinyl of Troubled Paradise on Amazon (sold by Mark and Lukas Gmbh Deutsch). The picture of the announcement let think that it was supposed to be the clear variant, but while I received it, here is what I got (picture of the vinyl): https://postlmg.cc/5jkt9VFG

I never saw any of this vinyl. After reading the comments, I discovered that some people received the blue and white swirl version instead of the clear one at the release period. So maybe it is this version but without blue for any reason of production ?

Do you have an idea of which variant it is or do you ever see a vinyl like for this album ?

Thank you in advance for your help :)

I've never seen this before. It has to be some kind of error in the vinyl mixing, the cloudy clear vinyl likely has a small amount of white vinyl mixed into the clear when they make it but this looks like it wasn't mixed together and was almost like white splatter was placed during the pressing.

Does it play correctly???

You may have a pretty rare 'accidental' variant.

8 hours ago, slayyyngel said:

I've never seen this before. It has to be some kind of error in the vinyl mixing, the cloudy clear vinyl likely has a small amount of white vinyl mixed into the clear when they make it but this looks like it wasn't mixed together and was almost like white splatter was placed during the pressing.

Does it play correctly???

You may have a pretty rare 'accidental' variant.

Yes, that is what I was thinking, an error in the vinyl mixing, but I didn't know if the clear one had white in it, because there is a lot of white and the splatter seems to have been done on purpose.

And yes, it works perfectly, no scratch or anything while playing, the correct tracklist, etc.

I think it will stay a mystery, but I was just curious to know if somebody have the same thing and also maybe know of which initial variant it was planned