canela

Slayyyter

it’s just a question.. i really struck a nerve huh

Ignore it, that child is always so mad & O.B.S.E.S.S.E.D. with Slayyyter and stays perched in this thread...despite claiming they hate her lol

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

the Mine snippet was so good, it got me worrying the whole song won't be as good as the snippet and she teased the best part of the song, but tbh the song could go in any direction and would still be alright at worst cuz it got that "oh me oh my" moment

qfrWuBl.png

the Mine snippet was so good, it got me worrying the whole song won't be as good as the snippet and she teased the best part of the song, but tbh the song could go in any direction and would still be alright at worst cuz it got that "oh me oh my" moment

this but I actually heard snippets from other artists where they shared the best part of the chorus but when the song came out then the post chorus + verses were even bigger and iconic and that is what I'm expecting. but as u said the song could go in any direction

ps: she also shared few weeks ago some lyrics which i think is from the song: "you'll be my valentINE"