canela

Slayyyter

photo-26373.png?_r=1549413090

default_large.png

are you two done with your absolute nonsense that NO ONE asked for yet? 

theyre jealous that Boy Sim is getting to create his art and work with talented people while they try to dig up meaningless drama on a lana del rey forum. i HAVE to laugh 

default_large.png

so slayyyter working with, defending, and supporting a pedophile is nonsense? her lying about being doxxed is nonsense? her being an overall manipulative liar is nonsense?

you dumbass stans with less than 10 brain cells that listen to this trash (no matter how bad the music) is SOOOOOO sad

theyre jealous that Boy Sim is getting to create his art and work with talented people while they try to dig up meaningless drama on a lana del rey forum. i HAVE to laugh 

"meaningless drama" aka him being interested in a MINOR after the person told him they were a MINOR... my god you people are so dumb  :lmao:

this has to be a joke.. you can literally see that he was interested in the 16/17 year old after he told him that he wasn't 18..  :biblio:

exactly!!! and having the nerve to say "17 is legal in texas" makes it even worse....

kiss kiss hoebag

so slayyyter working with, defending, and supporting a pedophile is nonsense? her lying about being doxxed is nonsense? her being an overall manipulative liar is nonsense?

you dumbass stans with less than 10 brain cells that listen to this trash (no matter how bad the music) is SOOOOOO sad

I can't at the TROYE SIVAN stan thinking they have ANY right to call ANYONE else's music trash  :deadbanana:  f*ck outta here LMAOOOOO ! 

btw thoughts on kim literally outperforming troye on his OWN tour?  :teehee:

default_large.png

no the fuck im not you pedophile apologist. electric chair!

MEANINGLESS DRAMA? the untalented piece of dog shit is a PEDOPHILE what dont you GET

kiss kiss hoebag

exactly!!! and having the nerve to say "17 is legal in texas" makes it even worse....

actually that makes it not pedophilia since Boy Sim lives in texas? oh my good read a book or leave the house or something? people here fuck 17yo's all the time. its not pedophilia which is why he said that. 

and he didn't even fuck the 17yo he's literally just DMing him. anyways im done responding have fun spewing nonsense 

I can't at the TROYE SIVAN stan thinking they have ANY right to call ANYONE else's music trash  :deadbanana:  f*ck outta here LMAOOOOO ! 

HER USERNAME ISNT A FUCKING TROYE REFERENCE ITS A LANA SONG YOU NUMBSKULL

kiss kiss hoebag

my username literally comes from lana's song Roses Bloom For You... my god the lack of brain cells 

a pig like you doesn't deserve kim at all, disgusting rat

who said they're a troye sivan stan you loser  :lmao: keep defending pedophiles that will take you far

my username literally comes from lana's song Roses Bloom For You... my god the lack of brain cells 

not you acting like you didn't have a troye icon  :deadbanana: i called you out for what you are LMAO ! 

actually that makes it not pedophilia since Boy Sim lives in texas? oh my good read a book or leave the house or something? people here fuck 17yo's all the time. its not pedophilia which is why he said that. 

and he didn't even fuck the 17yo he's literally just DMing him. anyways im done responding have fun spewing nonsense 

well there it is...  :toofunny:

do you even know what superficial means, seems like you dont with the lack of intelligence you serve on the daily. slayyyter is a pc rip off plain and simple and the girl is unoriginal and has absolutely no substance. carry on with your day rat

i mean when you have people using pc sample packs and ripping people off.... but since youre obviously a deaf stereotypical twitter stan you push that aside

i was silent because i have a life outside of this hellsite you narrow minded thlut

you sure look like having one when you've been flooding this thread for the last 3 days with every single excuse of an argument you can find to try and demonize slayyyter

you despise her, we got it, maybe you should move on to something more relevant to your so called "life outside of this hellsite" now, huh?

You literally had a Troye Sivan picture as pfp months ago, lmao stfu.

Also, why do you have to be so rude like this? Comments like this need to be reported asap.

And how ironic by you calling anyone a "pig" or "disgusting rat"

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

who said they're a troye sivan stan you loser  :lmao: keep defending pedophiles that will take you far

if the music was good then i could see where they're coming from however his music is liTeRaL garbage??????

yes! i'm so jealous of a 30 year old talentless wannabe pc gay who preys on underage stans

You literally had a Troye Sivan picture as pfp months ago, lmao stfu.

Also, why do you have to be so rude like this? Comments like this need to be reported asap.

And how ironic by you calling anyone a "pig" or "disgusting rat"

not only have you started sharing new marina snippets youre also a pedofile apologist?? why the fuck did we ever talk ???

xMcVPI7.jpg

not you acting like you didn't have a troye icon  :deadbanana: i called you out for what you are LMAO ! 

well there it is...  :toofunny:

the fact that you have to use this as a point to defend pedophilia shows much more about you than me tbh

seek help

not only have you started sharing new marina snippets youre also a pedofile apologist?? why the fuck did we ever talk ???

If you already have eyes, or at least if you use your mind, you can see I've never said I support that pedofile or whatever that person is

Also, weren't you the one that leaked Baby's demo snippet? oh wow

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: