Hello Heaven

Emilie Autumn

:P I mean, they dress quite similar and are a lil' creepy, but if you listen to some of Emilie's songs you'll notice a huge difference

I've tried to get into Amanda but I just can't :defeated: , she seems fun though

:derpna2:

I was a huge fan of Emilie around when Opheliac was released and I'm still in love with that entire album but the new one is a real disappointment, especially as it's been so long in the making. Not even sure what happened, there's just something missing in most of the songs

Enchant is also a lovely listen, some of the synth effects in Across The Sky remind me so much of the end of the AKA version of Yayo...

Haha, I did not expect a thread about EA here...

But if asked I must admit that I adore most of her works and I do not mind being called a plague rat, I find her world very creative... I also think that everything was better in the Opheliac era but unfortunetely I was not a fan back then. Anyway, I am still enjoying her music and I hope to get to her show one day. :)

And the wind I know it’s cold

i have to resurrect this thread  :teehee:

but wow, i've been into her for about 3 years, i found her when i was really into kerli. but i really adore her album 'opheliac', especially 'gothic lolita' my lord. i've never really listened to enchant, would you say it's worth a listen?

i think she's gorgeous too.

4r9w86.jpg

I might be seeing her live! :excited:

And yes, Enchant is defiently worth listening to. It's quite a bit different to Opheliac but it's probably easier to listen to, it sounds like a fairytale. :flutter:

ooh sounds perfect to me! would you mind messaging me a download link to it? 

4r9w86.jpg