Sign in to follow this  
PrettyReckless

Record Sleeve Request

I never seen this film, but I like suspense classic films in the line of Alfred Hitchcock. 

Ok, this took awhile, but it was fun.

The original poster is a little too dark and I needed something with more details.

So after awhile searching the web, I found a cool old Lobby Card from the film. Great size too. Yippie!

This one is basicaly the same as the poster but often shown inside the lobby of the cinema-theater ,

usually with cool photos from the film (If the younger generation does not know this).

In these modern times I never see any Lobby Cards.

Anyway, here is another version of this cool poster.  --- Print it out and stamp that on a T-Shirt !  :D

By the way, the photo I used for her being gagged by the "Killer Hand" is the one she is wearing a cool yellow hat with black stripes and wearing a white dress Photoshoot.

The other little photo of a frontal view face is from the Monaco photoshoot (She is half-naked behind some curtains. LOL)

qfHniIe.jpg

-

I never seen this film, but I like suspense classic films in the line of Alfred Hitchcock. 

Ok, this took awhile, but it was fun.

The original poster is a little too dark and I needed something with more details.

So after awhile searching the web, I found a cool old Lobby Card from the film. Great size too. Yippie!

This one is basicaly the same as the poster but often shown inside the lobby of the cinema-theater ,

usually with cool photos from the film (If the younger generation does not know this).

In these modern times I never see any Lobby Cards.

Anyway, here is another version of this cool poster.  --- Print it out and stamp that on a T-Shirt !  :D

By the way, the photo I used for her being gagged by the "Killer Hand" is the one she is wearing a cool yellow hat with black stripes and wearing a white dress Photoshoot.

The other little photo of a frontal view face is from the Monaco photoshoot (She is half-naked behind some curtains. LOL)

qfHniIe.jpg

You are so talented!

WGe8ynS.gif