Hundred Dollar Bill

Vote for Your LEAST Favorite Song on Paradise!

228 members have voted

1. 1. What is your least favorite song on Paradise?

• Ride
    • American
    • Cola
    • Body Electric
    • Blue Velvet
    • Gods & Monsters
    • Yayo
    • Bel Air
    • Burning Desire

Body Electric. The live version is absolutely beautiful in it's dark sound and haunting strings and such emotional vocals and that was just ruined in the studio version.

Me, tbh. :oprah:

It was much better live, like at the Hackney concert with the strings and ghostly vocals.

I think now, that the worst song off Paradise is American, it's just... a poppy version of the whole BTD album.

Ain't nothing wrong with that. Don't be afraid of a melody.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Yayo was terrible to me at first but now I love it. It's much more raw and unrefined than the previous 4 versions we have. I went with Gods & Monsters. The way she says "singer" in it alone just agitates me for some reason.

tumblr_mjtygmUvm11rtm6dso1_500.png

Hi yall!

Cola, for me, it doesn`t suit her mentioning pussy, she seems to intelectual and normal to use phrases like that.

but it`s not like i`m shocked, conservative, it just doesnt suit her.

Hi yall!

Cola, for me, it doesn`t suit her mentioning pussy, she seems to intelectual and normal to use phrases like that.

but it`s not like i`m shocked, conservative, it just doesnt suit her.

:awk:

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Yayo. It's just like a joke. Period.

:shock:

It's been said before but all these people voting Yayo. I prefer the Lana Del Ray version but can't we be grateful that she made a new version for Paradise? It's beautiful, the imperfect vocals and lack of instruments are the best thing about it and it makes it the most raw and emotional track aswell. :judgingu2:

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

I really can't understand why don't you love Yayo (Paradise Version) I think it is really greater than the old one but ok

Anyway my worst song is Blue Velvet I don't even like that they put the BTD samples in a song it's not hers

:shock:

It's been said before but all these people voting Yayo. I prefer the Lana Del Ray version but can't we be grateful that she made a new version for Paradise? It's beautiful, the imperfect vocals and lack of instruments are the best thing about it and it makes it the most raw and emotional track aswell. :judgingu2:

THANKS. You can join my cult where we stan for all versions of Yayo and listen to them and talk about how nice they are.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg