Lucas B.

The Twilight Saga - Discussion Thread

Omg I am so happy there's a thread for Twilight. None of my friends will read Midnight Sun for now :poordat: Took me straight back to my teenage years.

I am glad SM gave Bella some personality at last. The questions and answers were truly a refreshing insight into her. Obviously Edward is biased, but seeing her through his eyes redeemed her character a bit. The anxiety tho... wew. I was suspecting this would be very dark, but not like this lmao. My sad ass enjoyed every bit of it

:creep:

The first movie as it is, is okay. It has its own weird charm, which I adore. But after reading this version, I think the movie wouldn't have been trashed on as much with e.g. the car chase. Incredible chapter. It couldn't get any better than Emmet and Jasper substitute the side mirrors lmao.

The way the characters were more fleshed out thanks to Edward's ability made it thoroughly amusing. Finally we got some proper insight into Jasper's and Alice ability.

In the end I found it so fascinating, just how contrasting the books are. While reading, the biggest contrast was the meadow part. Until the ending hits you in the guts. I loved it set up New Moon. His reason for leaving then finally makes proper sense.

All in all, I enjoyed it very much. And yeah, I did read some parts alongside each other. Was quite funny.

Hopefully SM comes through and gives us at least New Moon from Ed's POV. She does seem receptive to the success of this book, since she already announced two more books lmao

The way Twilight fans are winning again.... :oprah:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????