cherri

cherri's digital lana fanart

40 minutes ago, Escapism said:

OH MY GOD, YOUR STYLE IS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS AND I LOVE THE WAY YOU COLOR AAAAAA

question: do you have or plan on making a store anytime soon? like an etsy or a redbubble?? i'd love to purchase your work or have it on a shirt or something  :crying5:

Ahhh!! Thank you so much, I’m glad that you enjoy my work! :kiss2:

I’ve planned to, most likely within the year since I have a project/series I’ve been working on my free time for this very reason! :) I’ll update this thread when I do! :heart: Again thank you so much <333 

2 minutes ago, zireal said:

do you have an instagram I could follow for your art?? these are just amazing

Yes! I’m cherrikills on Instagram :) Thanks so much! 

7a489a16ce1d35d7a8253fa33e350a39.gif

On 9/29/2020 at 3:31 PM, cherri said:

yPcvP1o.jpeg(this one is a work in progress I'm not sure that'll ever finish lol}

Tbh, it looks really good as it is lmao

The vibe of it being 80% finished and 20% of it just being a sketch.... I really like it as it is, and you can also call it a stylistic choice :smile2:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

On 4/24/2021 at 4:45 PM, Yosemite said:

Tbh, it looks really good as it is lmao

The vibe of it being 80% finished and 20% of it just being a sketch.... I really like it as it is, and you can also call it a stylistic choice :smile2:

omg I just saw this :trisha: thank you! 
and honestly at this point, I think it is a stylistic choice of mine to leave things unfinished :creepna: ~ 

Also while I’m here — something new! 

I honestly haven’t painted since I last posted ? kinda weird to get back into the groove but I’m pleased with what I churned out! 

Listened to the 3 new singles during this and had a wonderful time getting lost in the music and painting! :beyonce:

Wanted to give off a hazy (-ily nourish you) watercolor feel. I was also referencing the galore mag shoot — always loved that one! I ended up freestyling, though — taking inspo from Belladonna of Sadness and Sui Ishida ~ 

yTfuKlC.jpg

1 minute ago, cherri said:

I honestly haven’t painted since I last posted ? kinda weird to get back into the groove but I’m pleased with what I churned out! 

Listened to the 3 new singles during this and had a wonderful time getting lost in the music and painting! :beyonce:

Wanted to give off a hazy (-ily nourish you) watercolor feel. I was also referencing the galore mag shoot — always loved that one! I ended up freestyling, though — taking inspo from Belladonna of Sadness and Sui Ishida ~ 

yTfuKlC.jpg

this is amazing! :wub: :wowcry: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

2 minutes ago, cherri said:

yTfuKlC.jpg

Ugh! Absolutely amazing as always :wub: this is so dreamy and serene. Your style is exquisite, I am such a fan <3

5 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

this is amazing! :wub: :wowcry: 

4 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Ugh! Absolutely amazing as always :wub: this is so dreamy and serene. Your style is exquisite, I am such a fan <3

Thank you so much! :wub: ❤️❤️❤️

On 5/21/2021 at 9:10 PM, cherri said:

yTfuKlC.jpg

This is so stunning!:mariah:

back on this thread because your art is mesmerizing but please make a comeback girl i miss ur art :icant: 

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・