partymonster

Olivia Rodrigo

I’ve never been so desperate for help but to anyone that went to the guts tour was it worth it?

I have vip ga so I would be really close but I’m way in debt to my parents, I have no real savings and the concert is in Sydney and I live in Brisbane so idk if I can justify that. I could go if I wanted to but idk if it’s the responsible thing to do. If I didn’t go I would be barely in debt to my parents and finally be financially stable (I’m a teenager with a small trust fund so it’s not majorly important but I still wanna save). I really really wanna go because I’ve loved loved loved her since 2021 and even way before when bizzardvark was a thing but she didn’t really sing then so I don’t count it even though it was my favourite show. I religiously need to see pretty isn’t pretty live and I wanna go so badly but I’ve been so stuck on this for the past week

1 hour ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

I’ve never been so desperate for help but to anyone that went to the guts tour was it worth it?

I have vip ga so I would be really close but I’m way in debt to my parents, I have no real savings and the concert is in Sydney and I live in Brisbane so idk if I can justify that. I could go if I wanted to but idk if it’s the responsible thing to do. If I didn’t go I would be barely in debt to my parents and finally be financially stable (I’m a teenager with a small trust fund so it’s not majorly important but I still wanna save). I really really wanna go because I’ve loved loved loved her since 2021 and even way before when bizzardvark was a thing but she didn’t really sing then so I don’t count it even though it was my favourite show. I religiously need to see pretty isn’t pretty live and I wanna go so badly but I’ve been so stuck on this for the past week

GOOOOO OMG !!!!!! I'm not going but I'm regretting not getting tickets HARD .

Concerts are the best thing you can spend your money on fr and you have GOOD tickets. U will have so much time and money in the future to pay ur parents back I PROMISE but the regret will stay forever especially if you're a huge fan . I'm doing a similar thing to see Troye in brisbane in nov and it's expensive but the money is so worth it 😭