partymonster

Olivia Rodrigo

On 9/21/2023 at 8:51 PM, Ariana said:

Got a GA Pit Experience Package. Can’t wait to see her live in Europe.

:hype:

ahhh same! where are you attending?

i purposelly save for concerts because nowadays they are fucking expensive, but to me it's a once in a lifetime experience that if i get the chance to live, i'd rather do it in the "best" possible way..... so i too went for the vip package :´)

wish it included a meet and greet tho.

47 minutes ago, bluegirl said:

ahhh same! where are you attending?

i purposelly save for concerts because nowadays they are fucking expensive, but to me it's a once in a lifetime experience that if i get the chance to live, i'd rather do it in the "best" possible way..... so i too went for the vip package :´)

wish it included a meet and greet tho.

Will see her live in Germany. 350€ for the ticket, would have been nice to meet her for that money. But I know she will rock it and the night will be unforgettable. Hope the merch package will be amazing too and no useless stuff in it, and that she will perform all songs from Sour and Guts. I guess purple will be THE color next year. 💜

1 hour ago, Ariana said:

Will see her live in Germany. 350€ for the ticket, would have been nice to meet her for that money. But I know she will rock it and the night will be unforgettable. Hope the merch package will be amazing too and no useless stuff in it, and that she will perform all songs from Sour and Guts. I guess purple will be THE color next year. 💜

ohh cool, and mine was about the same price, yeah. i'm from spain but only got a code for portugal and thankfully was lucky enough to get a ticket :``)

i said that bc for a lower price i got a vip package to madison beer last year and it included a meet and greet, which is priceless... but i mean i get olivia is more popular so it makes sense. i'm pretty hopeful the merch and the whole concert will be unforgettable <333

I love her music but I don’t geht her music videos. DL is the only one I like. The other ones are nothing but a mess, don‘t see any storyline that fits to her lyrics. 🤫

So GHB is her new single obviously.

On 10/1/2023 at 11:24 AM, Bills said:

I love her music but I don’t geht her music videos. DL is the only one I like. The other ones are nothing but a mess, don‘t see any storyline that fits to her lyrics. 🤫

So GHB is her new single obviously.

Not a Stan or anything, But I thought Vampire & Bad Idea Right’s videos fit the songs well…

IMG-3521.jpg

I panic ordered the new vinyl but then afterwards realized it only has one new song for me... I already have the Secret Tracks vinyl so basically I'd be paying $58 (!) for one new song on vinyl... not worth it... now I'm going to need to cancel. I don't even like her that much what is wrong with me