princessdollie

Ethel Cain

22 hours ago, fathercain said:

Yayyyy so glad to finally share it!!

cedar, starvation demo, child of cain demo, cremorium are white silas stuff. she uploaded them to tumblr under this monkier.

"he's closing in on me*" is also from white silas era, along with other snippets from her old white silas instagram page ("archangels", "i am gravid with an angel*", "maïa", "rabid" and "new demo" (2018)).

and gurl you better gimme a credit for using my mega masterpost to compose yours :hooker: ❤️

3 hours ago, Kid Krow said:

cedar, starvation demo, child of cain demo, cremorium are white silas stuff. she uploaded them to tumblr under this monkier.

"he's closing in on me*" is also from white silas era, along with other snippets from her old white silas instagram page ("archangels", "i am gravid with an angel*", "maïa", "rabid" and "new demo" (2018)).

and gurl you better gimme a credit for using my mega masterpost to compose yours :hooker: ❤️

@fathercain child of cain is still golden age! 

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Kid Krow said:

So should i just delete the demos of songs that were later released as Ethel Cain or can they stay, I'll just hide them for now

also what @ should i credit you with?

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

4 hours ago, Kid Krow said:

Ooooo thankuuu for letting us knooow!!! and thank youuu, i didnt know the masterpost was yours!! 💗💗💗 all the credit for those tracks💗

1 hour ago, bigspender said:

@fathercain child of cain is still golden age! 

hmm so should we put it on there or delete it? :hooker:

ezgif-1-a47a14664a.webp

lyricz.png

2 hours ago, Break Me Down said:

So should i just delete the demos of songs that were later released as Ethel Cain or can they stay, I'll just hide them for now

i don’t know for sure about the Child of Cain demo. a lot of the Preacher's Daughter demos were also recorded during her white silas days, but this album was conceptualized back in 2018, so they're technically still Preacher's Daughter sessions. i'm not sure if she wrote Child of Cain with a clear understanding of the concept of Golden Age.

the album title of this demo was displayed on Tumblr as Apocrypha, and it was the cover: https://64.media.tumblr.com/1e0f979dd9b0d7c00d5820dbc5139ab4/1c3fd91d988548c2-bf/s512x512u_c1/fac13ad0a463a4b886ab6aec8b5a9b887d2de58a.png

33 minutes ago, Kid Krow said:

i don’t know for sure about the Child of Cain demo. a lot of the Preacher's Daughter demos were also recorded during her white silas days, but this album was conceptualized back in 2018, so they're technically still Preacher's Daughter sessions. i'm not sure if she wrote Child of Cain with a clear understanding of the concept of Golden Age.

the album title of this demo was displayed on Tumblr as Apocrypha, and it was the cover: https://64.media.tumblr.com/1e0f979dd9b0d7c00d5820dbc5139ab4/1c3fd91d988548c2-bf/s512x512u_c1/fac13ad0a463a4b886ab6aec8b5a9b887d2de58a.png

ooooh then its white silas era 100%

ezgif-1-a47a14664a.webp

lyricz.png

8 hours ago, fathercain said:

Ooooo thankuuu for letting us knooow!!! and thank youuu, i didnt know the masterpost was yours!! 💗💗💗 all the credit for those tracks💗

hmm so should we put it on there or delete it? :hooker:

it’s on the golden age deluxe so it’s ethel cain for sure 

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, bigspender said:

it’s on the golden age deluxe so it’s ethel cain for sure 

oooh okaaay ill add it back later then 

omg her eras thingy is driving me insane fgs

ezgif-1-a47a14664a.webp

lyricz.png

3 hours ago, ItsRavenHunty said:

i think we may get b sides this month im not sure tho

We been hearing this for almost a year now at this point I won't be mad if she delivers it next year.

13 hours ago, Kid Krow said:

just found out that Ethel has registered a previously unknown song "A Good Day for a Wedding"

Down South is also registered :sadcore4: needing that song rn

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

On 11/4/2023 at 11:05 AM, Break Me Down said:

Ok guys, me and @fathercain have been working on this masterpost for a few days now and we think its ready (enough) to be posted, everything is as HQ as we could find

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hYP9poOhBqk9OERZsm62NIT1U_SvB6Medd2LOR0JfsE

The white silas tab is still being added to but there's no links there and its just for info preservation purposes

THANKS QUEEN!!!

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33