princessdollie

Ethel Cain

12 hours ago, Disx said:

me muero... where did you find this:crai:

so ALLEGEDLY she shared this snippet and ALLEGEDLY an old fan of hers begged her to finish the song cause they loved it. I got it from the fan hehe

but ive also heard she posted the whole song demo back in the day so i dont really knoww…

ezgif-1-a47a14664a.webp

lyricz.png

12 hours ago, Dralw said:

old sunday morning demo i found that i dont think has been posted on here
https://krakenfiles.com/view/BifitYbxj2/file.html

This sounds a little like the cd version, but i skimmed it so idk. But for the demo that was burned on the golden age disc we have it in wav and mp3 320kps

SOPHIE • ARCA • SKY FERREIRA • YEULE • CHARLI XCX • WILL TOLEDO • JAMIE STEWART • CHELSEA WOLFE • YUNG LEAN • ECCO2K • NATURAL SNOW BUILDINGS • EARTHEATER • FIONA APPLE • BJÖRK • ANNA VON HAUSSWOLFF • KRISTIN MICHAEL HAYTER • RICHARD D JAMES • DEADMAU5 • MICHAEL GIRA • LIZ PHAIR • LANA DEL REY • TINASHE • FKA TWIGS • DEATH GRIPS • SNOW STRIPPERS • A. G. COOK • ETHEL CAIN • NICOLE DOLLANGANGER • KATIE JANE GARSIDE • SHYGIRL • BABYMETAL • CARLY RAE JEPSEN • PERFUME • BEYONCÉ • MACHINE GIRL • KILL ALTERS • RINA SAWAYAMA • A$AP ROCKY • FRIENDZONE • JOANNA NEWSOM • JANE REMOVER • UBOA • KATE BUSH • SARAH BONITO • SLAYYYTER • AYESHA EROTICA • CAROLINE POLACHEK • KELELA • DEVONTÉ HYNES • WEYES BLOOD • JULIA HOLTER • COCTEAU TWINS • TORI AMOS • HANNAH DIAMOND • FLORENCE WELCH • GIA MARGRET • SKULLCRUSHER • DEFTONES • KESHA • LORDE • BONNIE MCKEE • COBRAH • GOODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR • YUNG SHERMAN • SEA OLEENA • POPPY • DEAN BLUNT • DEAR NORA • T.A.T.U. • NAMASENDA • POISON GIRLFRIEND • TOVE LO • ZHEANI • ORTIES • BLADEE • AESPA • BANKS • ONEOHTRIX POINT NEVER • OTAY:ONII • TEAADORA • IMOGEN HEAP • ROSE MELBERG • 

15 hours ago, lakeemmahottie said:

This sounds a little like the cd version, but i skimmed it so idk. But for the demo that was burned on the golden age disc we have it in wav and mp3 320kps

its a different one i think, the cd demo is 4:17, and this one is 3:53?

just checked and its just a shortened version of the one on the cd. but apparently it was posted to her soundcloud in 2019 so i assume its official

3 hours ago, blameitonme said:

i don’t really understand why she isn’t releasing anything 

Well shes explained many times that shes a perfectionist and its not the same thing as working in the studio with multiple producers, she pretty much does everything in her room and that takes a long time. At her recent shows she’s been performing new songs and saying that something is coming soon though. 

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

On 7/26/2024 at 7:35 AM, fathercain said:

so ALLEGEDLY she shared this snippet and ALLEGEDLY an old fan of hers begged her to finish the song cause they loved it. I got it from the fan hehe

but ive also heard she posted the whole song demo back in the day so i dont really knoww…

she did post the full song to soundcloud in 2019, i don't have the full song but i do have the cover. art (:

38 minutes ago, Disx said:

for sure cover dropping 18th of october!

https://www.stereogum.com/2274086/new-american-football-covers-album-features-ethel-cain-manchester-orchestra-iron-wine-more/music/

let's pretend we haven't had it for months

Now girl

How the fuk did it leak so early

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

21 hours ago, Dralw said:

she did post the full song to soundcloud in 2019, i don't have the full song but i do have the cover. art (:

can i? hehe

so who got their vinyylzzz???? 😝😝😝

ezgif-1-a47a14664a.webp

lyricz.png

9 minutes ago, fathercain said:

can i? hehe

so who got their vinyylzzz???? 😝😝😝

bought the test pressing.... pray for my wallet!!!

19 minutes ago, ethelcain said:

Now girl

How the fuk did it leak so early

it was uploaded to soundcloud with the usual "song_mix_number" title, i'm guessing it was just an accident lol. excited to see if it's any different to what we've heard!

OMGLJHEFHHE ETHELK AMERICAN FOOTBALL HOYL FUCKCSNDIHLdiuqif2hewq omOKJNBJKLNDJBS OMGMMGMGMGMG OGMG OGMGM

SOPHIE • ARCA • SKY FERREIRA • YEULE • CHARLI XCX • WILL TOLEDO • JAMIE STEWART • CHELSEA WOLFE • YUNG LEAN • ECCO2K • NATURAL SNOW BUILDINGS • EARTHEATER • FIONA APPLE • BJÖRK • ANNA VON HAUSSWOLFF • KRISTIN MICHAEL HAYTER • RICHARD D JAMES • DEADMAU5 • MICHAEL GIRA • LIZ PHAIR • LANA DEL REY • TINASHE • FKA TWIGS • DEATH GRIPS • SNOW STRIPPERS • A. G. COOK • ETHEL CAIN • NICOLE DOLLANGANGER • KATIE JANE GARSIDE • SHYGIRL • BABYMETAL • CARLY RAE JEPSEN • PERFUME • BEYONCÉ • MACHINE GIRL • KILL ALTERS • RINA SAWAYAMA • A$AP ROCKY • FRIENDZONE • JOANNA NEWSOM • JANE REMOVER • UBOA • KATE BUSH • SARAH BONITO • SLAYYYTER • AYESHA EROTICA • CAROLINE POLACHEK • KELELA • DEVONTÉ HYNES • WEYES BLOOD • JULIA HOLTER • COCTEAU TWINS • TORI AMOS • HANNAH DIAMOND • FLORENCE WELCH • GIA MARGRET • SKULLCRUSHER • DEFTONES • KESHA • LORDE • BONNIE MCKEE • COBRAH • GOODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR • YUNG SHERMAN • SEA OLEENA • POPPY • DEAN BLUNT • DEAR NORA • T.A.T.U. • NAMASENDA • POISON GIRLFRIEND • TOVE LO • ZHEANI • ORTIES • BLADEE • AESPA • BANKS • ONEOHTRIX POINT NEVER • OTAY:ONII • TEAADORA • IMOGEN HEAP • ROSE MELBERG •