Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

LMLYLAW is cute & beautiful song but someone said that is too tamed and I agree. 

But in COTCC she says she is on the run and in TJF she is in the midwest . That makes me think that in LMLYLAW she is back in L.A and she has to urge to leave it because 

this place made her more tame and kinda basic and she realizes  that she needs to go somewhere else and maybe she is afraid of losing her wild side if she stays ( she still has it as she said in COTCC but I think she ready to leave L.A for a reason). Thinking about that makes me more excited for Wild At Heart & the following tracks!!

Also her saying " I come from a small town " makes me think she kinda wants to go back to her roots or  wants to accepting them and that she misses her wilder days ( + White Dress is apparently about her Lizzy Days)

Also it indicates that she was born in a small town and ended up in L.A after a wild, tumulous journey 

But she wants to leave L.A so her journey will continue and has not coming to an end yet

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

"Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon."

8 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

LMLYLAW is cute & beautiful song but someone said that is too tamed and I agree. 

But in COTCC she says she is on the run and in TJF she is in the midwest . That makes me think that in LMLYLAW she is back in L.A and she has to urge to leave it because 

this place made her more tame and kinda basic and she realizes  that she needs to go somewhere else and maybe she is afraid of losing her wild side if she stays ( she still has it as she said in COTCC but I think she ready to leave L.A for a reason). Thinking about that makes me more excited for Wild At Heart & the following tracks!!

Also her saying " I come from a small town " makes me think she kinda wants to go back to her roots or  wants to accepting them and that she misses her wilder days ( + White Dress is apparently about her Lizzy Days)

Also it indicates that she was born in a small town and ended up in L.A after a wild, tumulous journey 

But she wants to leave L.A so her journey will continue and has not coming to an end yet

YOUR MIND!!!!!! :crying5:

lights, camera, acción

On the German Bachelor they played LMLYLAW during a very romantic dancing / first kiss scene for a loooong ass time (like one minute???) and I was like :gasp: even though I can't stand the woman he kissed! Get that promo Lana sis!!! :hype:

4 minutes ago, Eldar said:

According to apple music *if I'm not wrong* she says "how this deep" 

I just wanna point out that it says "I'll escape" if you turn on the subtitles on YouTube lol so who's right?

ZDUpzkP.jpg

Edit: I don't hear "I'll escape" at all tho :toofunny:

17 minutes ago, lanasgirl said:

I just wanna point out that it says "I'll escape" if you turn on the subtitles on YouTube lol so who's right?

ZDUpzkP.jpg

Edit: I don't hear "I'll escape" at all tho :toofunny:

21 minutes ago, Eldar said:

18 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

:crying2: :rip:LSD

LSD kinda negates the whole concept of « Normality is upon me but hasn’t got a hold on me yet ». Nothing about that song is about drugs.
I’ll escape makes a bit more sense... but isnt the song about finding a sort of balance between your wildness and normality? Escaping it isn’t a negation (again) of the song?

I hear steep normality... But can normality be steep or even deep?!? 

27 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

LSD kinda negates the whole concept of « Normality is upon me but hasn’t got a hold on me yet ». Nothing about that song is about drugs.
I’ll escape makes a bit more sense... but isnt the song about finding a sort of balance between your wildness and normality? Escaping it isn’t a negation (again) of the song?

I hear steep normality... But can normality be steep or even deep?!? 

That's exactly it, like she's trying a new thing and we still hear LSD lmao it doesn't even make sense in the whole concept of the song 

lights, camera, acción

3 hours ago, heroinmelodies said:

idk but I kinda wish it was LSD and everytime I sing it I sing it like that :rollin:

are we certain it isn't LSD? cos on Instagram stories, when you make a story and employ the music function, with the option to have the lyrics typed out as the music goes, its says LSD (lol yes i was going through the Honeymoon vinyl book + VBBOTG)

146921447_2863467780607749_9098997302211174853_n.png?_nc_cat=104&ccb=2&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=GZbFkFqx0_0AX-FG6-N&_nc_ht=scontent.fybz2-2.fna&_nc_tp=30&oh=7e9e2e014a22402a6c041f5b685387a1&oe=6042E695

9 minutes ago, electra said:

i always say it in my head as "it's beautiful, honestly, normality settles down over me" even though every time i listen i know it literally sounds nothing like that.

When you listen to it with LSD in your mind you'll hear LSD, and when you have how this deep/steep or even honestly. you'll hear it based on the word you mind  lmao:illumilana2:  

lights, camera, acción

53 minutes ago, Eldar said:

I bought the sheet music and it says "L.S.D"

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

3 minutes ago, missamericatrash said:

are we certain it isn't LSD? cos on Instagram stories, when you make a story and employ the music function, with the option to have the lyrics typed out as the music goes, its says LSD (lol yes i was going through the Honeymoon vinyl book + VBBOTG)

146921447_2863467780607749_9098997302211174853_n.png?_nc_cat=104&ccb=2&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=GZbFkFqx0_0AX-FG6-N&_nc_ht=scontent.fybz2-2.fna&_nc_tp=30&oh=7e9e2e014a22402a6c041f5b685387a1&oe=6042E695

loll yeah an insider confirmed that it's 'it's beautiful, how this deep normality settles down over me'

lights, camera, acción

59 minutes ago, Eldar said:

I swear to God Apple Music used to say LSD in their lyrics when I was checking it after it came out, but now it changed ‘how this deep’

what’s with all this Mandela effect shit :headache:

4 minutes ago, youngnwildx said:

loll yeah an insider confirmed that it's 'it's beautiful, how this deep normality settles down over me'

:crying2::crying2::crying2:

1 minute ago, heroinmelodies said:

I swear to God Apple Music used to say LSD in their lyrics when I was checking it after it came out, but now it changed ‘how this deep’

what’s with all this Mandela effect shit :headache:

:crying2::crying2::crying2:

Mandela effect shit LMAOOOOOOOO :thumb3:

lights, camera, acción

16 hours ago, Lustformoney said:

for wandering:oprah3:

16 hours ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

she contains multitudes H0X0bK2.gif

16 hours ago, Nobody said:

for being a waitress:oprah:

15 hours ago, heroinmelodies said:

for tearing around

24/7 Sylvia Plath

14 hours ago, past the bushes said:

for hiking :hooker:

14 hours ago, Nobody said:

for contemplating at Costco the Santa Clarita fires :creep:

sorry gays, but you all should stay that close to jesus and keep the bottle off your hands my men :oprah3:

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]