Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, hlxon said:

well as far as i've seen he's on twitter talking about how he's being attacked on this thread but i don't see him anywhere near here denying the claims. :dua:

And he didn't post with his Eclipse account so how should we know it was him:bebe: or maybe I'm just blind 

Anyways let's move on:hottie:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, new gods said:

OT: i hope NAWWAL has some birds chirping or atmospheric nature effects in it a la get free, cmon cinderella :legend: 

right... this song gives me forest vibes... when the outro is just river sounds... :crying2: :xcry:

do you ever just... gaze at horizons?

original.gif

Eclipse constantly asks for attention and brags with information he should not have, this is what 90% of his internet persona is about (the other 10% are pretty likeable though). So I really have 0 sympathy for him playing the victim on Twitter rn

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

You all seem very tense over this extremely stupid situation :bebe:

if a fan page is going to spend real money or do ‘promo’ for an ‘insider’ that’s their own dumb decision. Reading a line or two of a new song that I’m going to forget I read .5 seconds after reading it isn’t going to make my first listen any less enjoyable. 

I don’t care one way or the other if we actually get info or not, and his ego isn’t going to be affected by our thought posts on him, and cause him to stop teasing info. 

we’re listening to the whole album in at least 15 days 

"Don’t forget me"

14 minutes ago, ItsaWhale89 said:

I'm not following them. Please can I ask what it says?

Spoiler

Basically he saying LB is gross &; dramatic and that we  attacked him :bebe: 

but let's move on 

COCC 15 days :understand:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, Thunder Corpse said:

With WD out on the 26th, this would not have happened.

Just facts, this bitch wants us to fight each other at this point :facepalm:

original.gif

2 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

Just facts, this bitch wants us to fight each other at this point :facepalm:

istg she streams her laptop to her TV and watches us fight on here all day long, postponing a release every now and then to spice up stuff :thumb3:

do you ever just... gaze at horizons?

original.gif

istg she streams her laptop to her TV and watches us fight on here all day long, postponing a release every now and then to spice up stuff :thumb3:

That's what she ACTUALLY wrote DBJAG and WAH about. 

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

She is seeing all the drama under a fake username and eating popcorn with her fiancé:candy:

original.gif

hey guys how is today on laanabanaboards.com what is everyone up to any news on chemtrails