cranekiss

Kitty / Kitty Pryde

13 hours ago, sack said:

i’m so sad this song has a shitty feature :trisha: it’d be one of my favorites if the entire thing was just kitty

right... ay shawty the shreckoning remains the best version of the song BTW!!! hot sugar's prod on this is terrible (he's also a terrible human) 

ALSO!!!

she finally put impatiens back on spotify! https://open.spotify.com/album/0plWWsJ8ZxtCL73HiFXflG?si=311785cd74074cf0

last.fm users your tagging will be fucked up she removed the 0 from emob0unce

also barbie j33p is missing but she's working on a new version of the song to completely remove hot sugar from it !!!

Agora Hills by Doja got me revisiting her discography the valley girl rapping parts is So her. I wonder if she’d be much bigger right now if she didn’t go by just Kitty. It’s a very unsearchable name for google and twitter tbh. Her apple music page is also full of random songs by other artists going by the same name like her artist pic is just some random girl :toofunny: people that are just getting into her music would probs think those are her songs and they are… not good. Anyways streaming Frostbite rn missing the tumblr golden age

qfrWuBl.png

9 hours ago, finalgirl said:

THE LIGHTS ARE BLINKING FOR ME, THE NIGHT IS FOR EXPLORING AND I CHOOSE, I CHOOSE TO BE WITH YOU. I CHOOSE TO BE WITH YOU IN ALL MY LUCID DREAMS. :pussypower:

She really missed out on capitalizing off of this ethereal rap vibe with a full album. I must have played this song 400+ times over the years. 

9 hours ago, finalgirl said:

THE LIGHTS ARE BLINKING FOR ME, THE NIGHT IS FOR EXPLORING AND I CHOOSE, I CHOOSE TO BE WITH YOU. I CHOOSE TO BE WITH YOU IN ALL MY LUCID DREAMS. :pussypower:

this whole EP would instantly go viral on TikTok, I am EXTREMELY surprised it hasn’t yet tbh :rip:

sgopYhV.gif