Beemo

Lift Your Eyes [Closed]

Okay so I colored the newly released photo shoot, and I made it match the drawing for the official cover art. Thoughts?

iVHaCY5Tk5ohs.png

The Girl You Used To Call The Queen of New York City

Okay so I colored the newly released photo shoot, and I made it match the drawing for the official cover art. Thoughts?

iVHaCY5Tk5ohs.png

Tempted to use but I love the drawing :icant:

Back with CD Tray requests :smile2:

1. Type of Graphic: CD Tray

2. Image(s) to be used: either -

Colour this one - http://lanadelreyonline.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=125&pid=1366#top_display_media

or if you can't -

http://lanadelreyfan.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=26&pid=237#top_display_media

3. Text: The track listing, and any other things you think to add!

Kill Kill

Queen of the Gas Station

Oh Say Can You See

Gramma (Blue Ribbon Sparkler Trailer Heaven)

For K Part 2

Jump

Mermaid Motel

Raise Me Up (Mississippi South)

Pawn Shop Blues

Brite Lites

Put Me in a Movie

Smarty

Yayo

4. Mood: :dance:

5. Border: :dance:

6. Other Details: Add whatever other details you'd like - maybe include the 5 Points logo somewhere? :smile2:

Also, please use the dimensions I sent you in the PM, along with the double spine - thanks, bby, ily :kiss2:

---

1. Type of Graphic: CD Tray

2. Image(s) to be used: 

Do you think you could colour this one and make it similar to the cover in the spoiler? http://lanadelreyonline.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=125&pid=3567#top_display_media

lana_del_rey___sirens_by_other_covers-d5

and also, if you can, can you change the text on that cover to read -

Lana Del Rey

as May Jailer

Sirens

3. Text: The track listing, and any other things you think to add!

Next to Me (River Road)

My Momma

Bad Disease

Out With a Bang

Westbound

Try Tonight

All You Need

I'm Indebted to You

Pretty Baby

Aviation

Find My Own Way

Junky Pride

Birds of a Feather

For K

A Star for Nick

4. Mood: washed out - or whatever mood that cover is in

5. Border: :dance:

6. Other Details: :dance: Please use the dimensions I sent you in the PM, along with the double spine -Thank you for everything :kiss:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Guest Dot

This is the first time I actually looked at this thread and OMG I'm completely blown away. :lange: I wanna learn how to do that sooooo fucking bad. Ugh.  :defeated:

1. Type of Graphic: Cover art.

2. Image(s) to be used + pixel dimensions: This image, normal cover art dimensions please :hooker:

3. Text: 'Lana Rey Del Mar' at the top (not behind her head), with 'Trash' at the bottom, then 'Miss America' right below it. Could her name and 'Trash' please be the same size, then the 'Miss America' slightly smaller. In the font that 'The Paradise Edition' is in, I think it's called Radio? In gold color, perhaps?

4. Mood: Vibrant maybe?

5. Border: None

6. Other Details: U da u da best, u da u da best, best i ever requested, best i ever requested :hoe:

Thanks so much @@Beemo! :kiss2:

Hey Beemz! whats up. long time no request :oic:

1. Type of Graphic: set

2. Image(s) to be used + pixel dimensions: for the sig - this & this, for the av - this.

3. Text: for the first time i would actually like some lyrics in the sig, something from btw, maybe carmen or without you, something about becoming a star you know, the whole btw era! any suggestions? :die:

4. Mood: kinda warm, i would really like it if you made it look like all the photos are from the same time, like something vintage-y you know. :teehee:

5. Border: surprise me! :party:

6. Other Details: umm if it isnt obv., plz put the sig in a way that it will look like she is looking at herself. you know, the finger pic on the right.

love ya! :aw:

Next to Me (River Road)

My Momma

Bad Disease

Out With a Bang

Westbound

Try Tonight

All You Need

I'm Indebted to You

Pretty Baby

Aviation

Find My Own Way

Junky Pride

Birds of a Feather

For K

A Star for Nick

THAT'S NOT THE ORDER!! DONT TAKE TRACKLISTS FROM WIKIPEDIA!! YOU CALL THAT A FLOW?? :read:

@@Elle do you think you can pick High Resolution images? As in around 2000px (like the photoshoot you chose for the Dark Paradise mixtape, I believe you need those giant images so they don't look pixelated when you print them out :( )

@ Thank you! :icant:

@@keanefar & @@I Was An Angel - Working on your requests!

@@I Was An Angel How's this?

rrzHOLA.png

oWgXB9b.png

oh my god that was so fast thank you very much! just, i imagines something much simpler, would you just put the two pics in the sig together without all the behind? like, just the original white background is great :) no need for the frame too, just the pics together, i love the quote choice! would you instead of two lines just make it one long line in the bottom of the sig? and make the font asz clear and simple as can be? thank you very much!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

the av is great :tyvm:

oh my god that was so fast thank you very much! just, i imagines something much simpler, would you just put the two pics in the sig together without all the behind? like, just the original white background is great :) no need for the frame too, just the pics together, i love the quote choice! would you instead of two lines just make it one long line in the bottom of the sig? and make the font asz clear and simple as can be? thank you very much!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

the av is great :tyvm:

Is this any better? :)

g2RhZWS.png

its super great just a small thing, instead of infront of the other one, could the pics just be the same size one next to each other?

HV1UUoE.png

THAT'S NOT THE ORDER!! DONT TAKE TRACKLISTS FROM WIKIPEDIA!! YOU CALL THAT A FLOW?? :read:

:brows3:

When I downloaded it, that's what it was automatically..

@@Elle do you think you can pick High Resolution images? As in around 2000px (like the photoshoot you chose for the Dark Paradise mixtape, I believe you need those giant images so they don't look pixelated when you print them out :( )

AKA Lizzy Grant - http://31.media.tumblr.com/2d88e8ae0bed4de029bc3e9958eb0e0b/tumblr_mn0fhxtuKb1sp6362o5_1280.jpg

Sirens - http://25.media.tumblr.com/92583cd3254fc6492053a2bc91188dda/tumblr_mn0fhxtuKb1sp6362o1_1280.jpg

and use this track list for Sirens, courtesy of Keane :eek:

For K

Next to Me

A Star for Nick

My Momma

Bas Disease

Out With a Bang

Westbound

Try Tonight

All You Need

I'm Indebted to You

Pretty Baby

Aviation

Junky Pride

Find My Own Way

Birds of a Feather

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Hey Beemz :angie: hope this works

So could you please use this video:

And try to get it from 2:12 - 2:16 when she says "... Love with a dying man" (but not when she says 'I'm' again) is that too long? :ohno:

Thanks Beemo, it's fine if it don't work :smile: