American Whore

NFR/COCC Playlists

I got this idea from @past the bushes I believe, who made a playlist of NFR & COCC together so I thought this would be a fun thing to make a thread about! Maybe we should do a mega thread where we discuss different ideas of playlists where we add unreleased tracks or demo versions but for now, with COCC and NFR being so closely related, it seemed fitting.

Make your own playlist and put the songs in the order that makes the best sense to you and post it here! Be sure to use spoilers if you can remember to so the posts aren't miles long :hype:

The idea for mine is having two sides of the playlist, the relationship and thinking back on it and the break up ending in Hope. I might go back and change some things as I listen to it more :squidward:

I'll start:

1. MAC

2. Looking For America

3. White Dress

4. NFR

5. VB

6. Wild At Heart

7. Fuck It I Love You

8. Love Song

9. California

10. NAWWAL

11. Yosemite

12. The greatest

13. COCC

14. Bartender

15. Doin Time

16. For Free

17. Dance Till We Die

18. Summertime

19. DBJAG

20. TJF

21. Cinnamon Girl

22. LMLYLAW

23. Happiness Is A Butterfly

24. Breaking Up Slowly

25. Dance Till We Die

26. TNBAR

27. HTD

28. Hope

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

oh this is nice :ma: 

i believe she said Chemtrails was Norman's sister so it makes sense to mix both releases, themes are similar, we got song sequels and it's a relationship similar to BTD-Paradise.

here's my original playlist (i named it Chemtrails Over The Fucking Country Club! iconic if you ask me):

Spoiler

1. White Dress

2. Norman fucking Rockwell

3. Chemtrails Over The Country Club

4. Mariners Apartment Complex

5. Tulsa Jesus Freak

6. Venice Bitch

7. Fuck it I love you

8. Doin' Time

9. Love song

10. Cinnamon Girl

11. Let Me Love You Like A Woman

12. How to disappear

13. Wild At Heart

14. California

15. Dark But Just A Game

16. The Next Best American Record

17. Not All Who Wander Are Lost

18. The greatest

19. Yosemite

20. Bartender

21. Breaking Up Slowly

22. Happiness is a butterfly

23. Dance Till We Die

24. hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but I have it

25. For Free

i didn't mix the order that much but i believe it makes a nice story overall (trust me, Chemtrails -> MAC -> Tulsa -> Venice is a masterpiece).

MAC and TJF? meant for each other, the whole calling her lover to come back to her, the Jesus mentions. even MAC's bridge would fit perfectly in TJF :oprah3:

i also placed HTD and Wild At Heart together cuz bells 'n Joe.

The greatest being this kinda end-of-the-world song and then having Yosemite (her and her lover's special place away from everything else) playing next is perfect.

Dance Till We Die: a celebration to her friends and inspirations, finally realizing she's not alone and the hope that comes with that to finally close with For Free :trisha:

Capture.jpg

Do you have Spotify links already tho? :awkney:

Edit : I'm making one and I decided to call @HydroponicWeeds' Hyperrealistic Chemtrails

edit 2 : you put Dance till we die twice, and what is HTW ?? Did you mean Wild At Heart? and LMLY, is it Let Me Love You Like a Woman? I'm confusion

Edit 3 : So here's @HydroponicWeeds' playlist though it needs minor adjustments https://open.spotify.com/playlist/54lDjnUSgjZfLylJgcfwaa?si=Ci3Kc_iERFWklG3OBdq0CA

I'm making @past the bushes' later :creepna:

26 minutes ago, Rico25 said:

Do you have Spotify links already tho? :awkney:

Edit : I'm making one and I decided to call @HydroponicWeeds' Hyperrealistic Chemtrails

edit 2 : you put Dance till we die twice, and what is HTW ?? Did you mean Wild At Heart? and LMLY, is it Let Me Love You Like a Woman? I'm confusion

Edit 3 : So here's @HydroponicWeeds' playlist though it needs minor adjustments https://open.spotify.com/playlist/54lDjnUSgjZfLylJgcfwaa?si=Ci3Kc_iERFWklG3OBdq0CA

I'm making @past the bushes' later :creepna:

I fixed it! I'll have to check your playlist out in the morning but thanks for making it this is gonna be so fun seeing and hearing different track placements!!!!! 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole