annedauphine

Lana Del Ray - 10th Anniversary Boxset Concept

9 hours ago, sjatib said:

The amount of work put here... This is excellent. Truly hope all the talented people here and your outstanding work reaches Lana someday, as you'd make the best, most deserving creative partners for her. Thanks for sharing this project!

Ha I feel like this won't happen but it's a dream :) Thanks to you!

8 hours ago, Swan Song said:

Really love your work! I still remember your piece for Music To Watch Boys To 

It was an era was it... I'm so glad I'm past it, I won't lie, I feel so much more mature now. Thanks a lot!

8 hours ago, Escapism said:

Oh my god this is absolutely gorgeous..your work always just goes above and beyond..lanas team could never

also (random) the lines on the tracklist reminded me of coke lines for whatever reason 

I think this was part of my intention iirc but shhh Thanks so much!

8 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

It looks so stunning :oprah: beautiful dark vibes to it. I guess I didn't imagine a repack of the album with this aesthetic - and it's better than I imagined. Talented, brilliant, etc.

e31376aa305a9145a0b1a84bf666778a2048053f

:defeated: Thank youuuuu! To be honest this is always the aesthetic I've associated to the album in my mind, so I'm glad it came out exactly as I hoped it would!

ZKcaooE.png

On 3/31/2021 at 7:33 PM, annedauphine said:

So I made this project after leaving last year. It's basically a full redesign of my original and insanely terrible concept. I don't have too much to say about it, I just made it for fun :D

G5tCF4z.png

8vlPImj.png

uphmTkC.png

KhX2BWa.png

4WzvQkj.png

rFPPRDq.png

fLRORly.png

8QbQgqj.png

tbqhZTn.png

PQRMAoV.png

tmfh1M6.png

Full project and explanation on Behance :) Lots of more pics!

SO BEAUTIFUL

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

6 hours ago, The Siren said:

very beautiful :crying4:

however i wouldve liked to see some colour and it'd make more sense if you added interscope and/or polydor logos next to 5 points.

Sis thank you but... B&W is kinda the entire point of the concept lol. It’s the basis of it, otherwise it would not make sense. Original project contained colour and I hated it, but mostly and more relevant this is really true to how I, personally, resonates with the record :) However was she signed with Interscope and Polydor at the time? If 100% sure that yes I’m ready to go through the trouble to change and update every pic I want this project to be as sellable and realistic as possible

ZKcaooE.png

5 minutes ago, annedauphine said:

Sis thank you but... B&W is kinda the entire point of the concept lol. It’s the basis of it, otherwise it would not make sense. Original project contained colour and I hated it, but mostly and more relevant this is really true to how I, personally, resonates with the record :) However was she signed with Interscope and Polydor at the time? If 100% sure that yes I’m ready to go through the trouble to change and update every pic I want this project to be as sellable and realistic as possible

for the Insterscope and polydor remark i made, it was for the anniversary concept itself. itd be released through them, as well since she isnt signed to 5 points anymore.