Sign in to follow this  
KingsMotelPart2

Mermaid Motel 2.0 Music video edits NEW ONES FOR PEPPERS AND NOIR!

Hi, I've been doing video edits for Lana's songs for a while, and I wanted to share them with you! (In case anyone cares)

I have created a couple of threads around here, but I think it's annoying to create one for every video I upload, so I decided to create a single thread and update it every time I upload a new video, I just upload a video for COTCC right now! I hope you enjoy it, and let me know what you think of them, thank you, and ... bye! :heart:

latest ones...

COTCC:

MERMAID MOTEL:

ezgif-3-d7619d8ad8.gif

WOOOOOOOOOW THIS IS AMAAZIIIINGG!!!!!!!!!! VERY PROFESSIONAL, I REALLY REALLY LOOOVED IT THANK YOU FOR SHARING!!! (I'm talking about the cocc video, I saved the mmm for later!!!)

Totally breathless.  

:wub:

So after 2 years of comings and forth, I started a (hopefully) new and definitive channel to keep this going, because I really love doing it, sadly, some of the unrelesead videos will be out because of copyright (I'll see where else to share 'em). :hype:

The channel link for the 2 people who are reading this:

https://www.youtube.com/@MermaidMotel2.0

also because of the Peppers live debut, and because we all love Noir, I'll spam with other stuff too lol

ezgif-3-d7619d8ad8.gif

I love your videos so much! :defeated: Noir and Peppers especially blew my mind... using that stuttering footage of Ann-Margret (?) to match the beat of Noir is so genius!!! As for the Peppers vid, that's my favorite LDR song and it was crazy how many references to things I *also* love were in there... Sharon Tate, Warhol, Marilyn, Kenneth Anger! Such a cool moment of synchronicity for me, your mind is so powerful :dance3:

o4qjp4j.png

On 5/22/2024 at 6:36 AM, sparklrtrailrheaven said:

I love your videos so much! :defeated: Noir and Peppers especially blew my mind... using that stuttering footage of Ann-Margret (?) to match the beat of Noir is so genius!!! As for the Peppers vid, that's my favorite LDR song and it was crazy how many references to things I *also* love were in there... Sharon Tate, Warhol, Marilyn, Kenneth Anger! Such a cool moment of synchronicity for me, your mind is so powerful :dance3:

Hai <3

Wow, thank you!. Very excited that you like it and that you saw all those details.
I had that scene of the girl fighting for noir saved in my file because I wanted to give that reflection of rage to the chorus and the glamour and desperation of a star consumed and crumbling by fame.
And yep, peppers is really cool, all that surf and hip hop, and Tommy of course. I really wanted to combine and reflect all the layers of that sound with imagery. Beaches, skinny dipping, male eroticism by the suggestive line of the knees :creepna: (Warhol's blowjob immediately came to mind). It was a lot of fun to do, so thank you very much.

On 5/22/2024 at 7:29 AM, Honeytrails said:

WHAT MOVIE IS THIS

It's an Italian movie called Maddalena from 1971 

ezgif-3-d7619d8ad8.gif