TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Has everyone seen her new bio with stars by it?

Ep called love street?

She's used it as a caption for a photo before and had it as her bio for a while before removing it, not entirely sure what it is

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

sky ferriera updates posted about love street. Can't quite remember what it ended up being, it was like a film or song she liked but it ended up being nothing I'm sure

Here's Ferreira's statement about Guardian in full:

"Hello! Okay. Here’s the deal: I originally planned on releasing the video for ‘Guardian’ sometime in August. Due to everyone’s schedule it was impossible to do so without having to compromise the video in some way & a bit premature without any sort of “plan”. I’ve been really excited & anxious to share it with you, so I wanted to do it as soon as possible but…I also want it to be the best it possibly can be.

1.) It’s the first song I’m releasing since Night Time,My Time. It is a very big deal for me & a whole new chapter musically/visually/mentally so I want it to be released & properly made.

2.) What I’m doing for the video has to have a very specific group of very special people to make it what it is meant to be, so that means getting everyone to be available at the same time to do so.

3.) WE ARE MAKING IT IN AUGUST!

4.) I had a bit of health issues within the last few months so I needed to get better before I started releasing & playing shows again without complications etc

5.) it wouldn’t be a release from me if it wasn’t delayed (KIDDING!).

Anyways, it IS coming soon & it is going to be nothing less than amazing!" 

She said that in 2015. :toofunny:

Saw these on twitter today while I was scrolling through my feed ? are they possibly new demos??? somebody try searching for them because i've had no luck

ZLFyZSh.jpgMlcnVHA.jpg

Who posted these?

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Here's Ferreira's statement about Guardian in full:

She said that in 2015. :toofunny:

"Hello! Okay. Here’s the deal: I originally planned on releasing the video for ‘Guardian’ sometime in August. Due to everyone’s schedule it was impossible to do so without having to compromise the video in some way & a bit premature without any sort of “plan”. I’ve been really excited & anxious to share it with you, so I wanted to do it as soon as possible but…I also want it to be the best it possibly can be.

1.) It’s the first song I’m releasing since Night Time,My Time. It is a very big deal for me & a whole new chapter musically/visually/mentally so I want it to be released & properly made.

2.) What I’m doing for the video has to have a very specific group of very special people to make it what it is meant to be, so that means getting everyone to be available at the same time to do so.

3.) WE ARE MAKING IT IN AUGUST!

4.) I had a bit of health issues within the last few months so I needed to get better before I started releasing & playing shows again without complications etc

5.) it wouldn’t be a release from me if it wasn’t delayed (KIDDING!).

Anyways, it IS coming soon & it is going to be nothing less than amazing!" 

I was excited until u said 2015.

Who posted these?

I can't remember exactly because I just scrolled past after I screenshotted but I'm almost sure it was a Sky updates account. As for the SoundCloud account, I have no idea. It's edited out so you can't see the name

I can't remember exactly because I just scrolled past after I screenshotted but I'm almost sure it was a Sky updates account. As for the SoundCloud account, I have no idea. It's edited out so you can't see the name

well that's useful because i literally can't find any pics of this on twitter or on the internet.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

https://soundcloud.com/user-370716699-240066007/hot-chick

It sounds fan-made to me.

https://soundcloud.com/user-370716699-240066007/1-demo

Why is he posting a LQ snippet of a song that leaked six years ago?

https://soundcloud.com/user-370716699-240066007

This one is fake.

It's really easy to fake LQ stuff, if there's anything real posted in HQ, then the guy/gal wins my heart.

https://soundcloud.com/user-370716699-240066007/hot-chick

It sounds fan-made to me.

https://soundcloud.com/user-370716699-240066007/1-demo

Why is he posting a LQ snippet of a song that leaked six years ago?

https://soundcloud.com/user-370716699-240066007

This one is fake.

It's really easy to fake LQ stuff, if there's anything real posted in HQ, then the guy/gal wins my heart.

All of it t sounds super edited & lq :rip:

Although wtf is old song?

The "One" demo leaked on the 5th of January, 2011 on SoundCloud.

The original "old song" snippet Sky posted herself on her SoundCloud is "Catch Me If U Can" and the snippet the guy/girl posted isn't Sky.

As far as I'm concerned, no one has the final version of "Untouchable" as produced by B&A and all we have is the demo that leaked in January 2011 as well.

The "99 Tears" demo isn't confirmed to be real.

also what's the "new final snippet" of untouchable that leaked ?

it just sounds more polished and stuff. kinda like the one on her sc

The "One" demo leaked on the 5th of January, 2011 on SoundCloud.

The original "old song" snippet Sky posted herself on her SoundCloud is "Catch Me If U Can" and the snippet the guy/girl posted isn't Sky.

As far as I'm concerned, no one has the final version of "Untouchable" as produced by B&A and all we have is the demo that leaked in January 2011 as well.

The "99 Tears" demo isn't confirmed to be real.

We have 2 Untouchable demos.

The original name of "Untouchable" is actually "Hot Chick (Untouchable)"

the 99 Tears demo sounds fake tbh