Sign in to follow this  
DeadSeaOfMercury

TOMB RAIDER

Just now, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Are you going to pick up the Remasters?

I agree Shadow got a bit weird

:delish2:

i don’t think i would be able to get past how outdated they look as a new player tbh lol….but one day when i’m bored that might change 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

3 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

i don’t think i would be able to get past how outdated they look as a new player tbh lol….but one day when i’m bored that might change 

Well we were all new players at one point

:wink:

But yeah I Love Lara, One of my inspirations!

EDIT:

When you do try them though, I’d recommend using the OG tank controls - Because the game is literally built for it

IMG-3521.jpg

1 hour ago, ShadesOfFool said:

dated graphics or not, this is the actual bad bitch era lara, especially the games after these 3. the lara who didn't give a fuck and was only looking out for herself and her own goals.

i'm annoyed at Crystal Dynamics bc apparently they're making her have a team of tomb raiders in the next game (snooze.... boring!!!) and they're making her a lesbian (annoying... because she's never been a lesbian before or interested in a relationship... if she was interested in a relationship, it was only to get to her goal - to fucking raid tombs and collect relics...)

ugh i'm gonna be disappointed with the next game, i already know it :(

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

10 hours ago, ShadesOfFool said:

omg so i’ve only ever played the survivor trilogy but i LOVED them so much

i think the second one in the snow was easily my favorite, Rise…i loved the villain being her step-mother and the graphics in the snowy mountains

Shadow, the last one, got a little silly at the end and felt too much like some sort of Indiana Jones/Assassin’s Creed mix, but still had some amazing moments

I’ve played a lot of Tomb Raider games and I can confidently say I find Rise to be one of the worst games in the franchise- it’s combat was actually worse than the 2013 game(kill attacks were lost etc) and it killed a lot of momentum from the previous game as she didn’t become the “Tomb Raider” as promised. 

Shadow was better for me as it had more emphasis on better location design and puzzling.

my top 4 ranking:

Tomb Raider(2013)- don’t hate because this game is great as an origin story to me although it lacks in the supernatural. Hated that they destroyed this games origin by reviving the mommy/daddy crap with its sequel. game play is the best in the franchise although it needed more tomb raiding lmao.

Tomb Raider Legend- Good variety of locations, Good tomb raiding- fun combat but limited.

Tomb Raider Underworld- A bit limited but good continuation to legend.

Tomb Raider Chronicles- part of the classics but the easiest one and I liked the idea of individual stories.

Haven’t played 1-3 in depth enough to give an opinion as of yet- need to get the remastered 

Fancasting choices for the TV show considering it’s now confirmed to be coming:

Anya Cholatra- Tall, intimidating- show is ending soon so will be available for a long term show.

anya-chalotra-2023-64ac26556c616.jpg

Naomi Scott- Blend of classic and reboot Lara- cheap to cast because has only been in one major project- I could see it happening. 

390014.jpg

Emma Mackey- Brunette, British, vampy looks but also girl next door like- I could see her achieving their “reunification Lara”

Emma_Mackey_attending_the_Saint_Laurent_

Dua-

Music career on the decline- booking mutiple acting roles and fits the look of core Lara besides the big chest-if she gained some weight and is a good actress I could see it

Dua-Lipa-at-Barbie-Premiere.jpg