Sign in to follow this  
Blue Ink

Collective artworks thread (for everyone)

Since there's no collective thread for artworks I thought I'd make this one. I don't make artworks regularly, I just wanted to try something out and now I don't know what to do with it but also don't want to delete it because I think it turned out okay. So if you, like me, don't need an entire thread for your artwork because you don't do it that often, maybe you can post it here.

Spoiler

Spoiler

If anybody wants to use it/improve it/(re-)colorize it, feel free to do so lol

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

first of all, that edit is BEAUTIFUL

second, i think this thread is a great idea because gaga has a robot site that compiles ALL of her fan art immediately when it’s uploaded, so it would be great for users just wanting to look through everyone’s fan art at once :party:

giphy.gif

“If you judge me I’ll kill you” LMAO :eartha:

Sis it turned out so good, I love it! Normally I would put any concept art in upcoming album threads since those inspire me the most, but lately between work and life stuff I’ve been too busy to feel artsy enough to make something. However I think the thread is a great idea for those of us who only do a few artworks per year, so looking forward to seeing more edits :party:

9 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

okay this is kind of a request, but would any graphic designers here want to make this image more interesting?

CF38-A262-F899-4-AE3-9-EC6-687017-EBE7-E

it’s so pretty and i want to use it for my iTunes cover art, but the text that’s on this image for the Target cover is ugly, and it kind of feels like this picture itself is missing something and needs more to it… there’s too much empty space for a cover photo :rip: i would be really interested in seeing how other people can have fun with it!

i'm doing a series of lana album cover reworks so i'll take this on :ma:

also i'm not a professional designer it's just a hobby of mine but people think i'm good and i enjoy it so :ma:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif