Rust Dress

Russia’s invasion into Ukraine

12 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

in this case yes but it’s a bit another context from what was said earlier but this really isn’t going to happen… no reason to be anxiety about smth that has a chance 0,0001 of happening this just isn’t realistic

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

2 hours ago, cheaptrailertrashglm said:

did putin really say that if he loses Ukraine he's going to wipe out humanity? because new fear unlocked

Israel has the same plan. If Israel is on the verge of defeat - even in a non-nuclear war - they would use nuclear and thermonuclear weapons to drag everyone else to hell with them.

giphy.gif

42 minutes ago, baddisease said:

Israel has the same plan. If Israel is on the verge of defeat - even in a non-nuclear war - they would use nuclear and thermonuclear weapons to drag everyone else to hell with them.

Stay in your own thread lady, this makes no sense. :lmao:

3 hours ago, baddisease said:

i dont think Israel or Palestine have nuclear weapons :um4:

2 hours ago, Sis said:

theyve said some pro-putin stuff much earlier in the tread so i wouldnt really give them the time of day 

On 8/24/2023 at 6:52 PM, Rorman Nockwell said:

:um:

I don't know if Prigozhin faked his own death knowing that, otherwise, Putin would never stop looking for him, or if Putin actually did have him killed

Definitely one of those. No way is it an accident.

Prigozhin definitely had dirt on Putin so it'll be interesting to see if anything is leaked. Presumably he would've issued instructions to leak certain things if anything happened to him

Just going back to this - the fact that nothing leaked leaves me to believe it's very possible that he faked his own death

I know it SOUNDS far fetched but we are talking about a very secretive, authoritarian state and the things I saw and experienced there were beyond anything I would've believed prior to going there.

I think either:

1. Prigozhin and Putin agreed that the former's death would be faked. Prigozhin gets out of it with his life, and Putin saves face.

2. Prigozhin faked his own death. This would've been quite difficult given the FSB's reach but maybe Putin was well aware he did this and decided not to pursue him so nothing would be leaked.

OR maybe Putin really did have him killed and no one leaked anything because they know they'd be next

ANYWAY if Trump gets in and really does cut funding for Ukraine, everyone is in big trouble because Putin will take Ukraine, and all these other idiots will see opportunities to do similar things all over the world, knowing a Trump-led US won't help whoever they're invading

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

5 hours ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Honestly, there's no need to take seriously what Medvedev says, he says this shit at least thrice per year and does nothing + he doesn't have as much power as Putin has. They all have some "nuclear fetishes" and they threat to provoke.

In all honesty, there won't be a nuclear war because no one would win from this, neither the West or the East. If Russia decides to nuke a country, it will get the exact same response as soon as possible. Sure, some people say that Putin has nothing to lose but if the world is nuked, he doesn't have no one to show his power again and people in his country would turn against him if Russians get nuked back.

After all, the Cold War proved us that no one wants to use nuclear weapons and they're just devices of threat, manipulation and terror.

I don't know why my response was so long but that's just what I am hoping for, I don't like any wars and I definitely do not want a nuclear war. Peace.

url%5D

Just now, Embach said:

Honestly, there's no need to take seriously what Medvedev says, he says this shit at least thrice per year and does nothing + he doesn't have as much power as Putin has. They all have some "nuclear fetishes" and they threat to provoke.

Agreed; Medvedev is fully off the hinges

Putin has hinges, they're just not to most people's tastes

Russia would cease to exist if they decided to nuke anyone, and Putin and Medvedev know this. It's all bluster.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

6 hours ago, Sis said:

I said that because of what that poster has said about the Israel/Palestine situation.

4 hours ago, The Siren said:

i dont think Israel or Palestine have nuclear weapons :um4:

Israel has a few of them, according to some sources, including Israeli officials

giphy.gif

On 3/3/2024 at 5:27 AM, Embach said:

In all honesty, there won't be a nuclear war because no one would win from this, neither the West or the East. If Russia decides to nuke a country, it will get the exact same response as soon as possible. Sure, some people say that Putin has nothing to lose but if the world is nuked, he doesn't have no one to show his power again and people in his country would turn against him if Russians get nuked back.

After all, the Cold War proved us that no one wants to use nuclear weapons and they're just devices of threat, manipulation and terror.

I don't know why my response was so long but that's just what I am hoping for, I don't like any wars and I definitely do not want a nuclear war. Peace.

this is a very good point

~INSTA1.gif