Rust Dress

Russia’s invasion into Ukraine

19 minutes ago, tearsofgold said:

So basically a civil war?

quite literally one in the making. as of right now a city of 1 million people has been taken by Wagner , and it looks like russia is calling a retreat to fortify the boundaries of Moscow.

4 minutes ago, American Whore said:

i'm afraid this won't end until ww3 breaks out. i mean, full on global shit. 

well we don’t really know what the course of action will be , what is certain is that Ukraine has received enough time to regain their composure and this is a great morale booster.

also prigozhin is not any better of a person than putin so there isn’t a true “good ending” in the eyes of the western world and their interests.

wagner is officially retreating  their advances after a “tactical reevaluation” of their interests and capabilities

”we came within 200km (125 miles) of moscow without shedding a drop of blood, now that there is a possibility of bloodshed we will turn around our convoys and hold down our bases.” - prigozhin

15 hours ago, Embach said:

That prigozhin guy died in a plane crash

:um:

I don't know if Prigozhin faked his own death knowing that, otherwise, Putin would never stop looking for him, or if Putin actually did have him killed

Definitely one of those. No way is it an accident.

Prigozhin definitely had dirt on Putin so it'll be interesting to see if anything is leaked. Presumably he would've issued instructions to leak certain things if anything happened to him

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

7 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

:um:

I don't know if Prigozhin faked his own death knowing that, otherwise, Putin would never stop looking for him, or if Putin actually did have him killed

Definitely one of those. No way is it an accident.

Prigozhin definitely had dirt on Putin so it'll be interesting to see if anything is leaked. Presumably he would've issued instructions to leak certain things if anything happened to him

Yeah it's def sus case

url%5D

Just now, cheaptrailertrashglm said:

did putin really say that if he loses Ukraine he's going to wipe out humanity? because new fear unlocked

Honestly bring it on. I'm ready for the next life

33 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

what :whoopi:

i asked my best friend about it cause she knows everything and she said he's been saying this since the beginning so....................comforting.....

this is why i stopped paying attention to this war because now i'm going to obsess and my anxiety is gonna be awful

~INSTA1.gif

34 minutes ago, cheaptrailertrashglm said:

i'm sure it doesn't seem scary if you believe in an afterlife

I believe in reincarnation. That we're all in an endless cycle of lives among different planes of existence, different planets, galaxies, races, species, etc.

4 minutes ago, cheaptrailertrashglm said:

i asked my best friend about it cause she knows everything and she said he's been saying this since the beginning so....................comforting.....

this is why i stopped paying attention to this war because now i'm going to obsess and my anxiety is gonna be awful

idk uve been lied to it isn’t true at least it has never been said so so far and there’s no tease for that also so unlikely ur anxiety is justified 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

6 minutes ago, cheaptrailertrashglm said:

3 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

idk uve been lied to it isn’t true at least it has never been said so so far and there’s no tease for that also so unlikely ur anxiety is justified 

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/putin-ally-medvedev-warns-nuclear-war-if-russia-defeated-ukraine-2023-01-19/

Your friend is right

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

11 minutes ago, The Siren said:

I believe in reincarnation. That we're all in an endless cycle of lives among different planes of existence, different planets, galaxies, races, species, etc.

that's comforting for you. i dont think anything will happen for me and my daughter that is that lovely

5 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

good to know...i think D:

~INSTA1.gif