joachim1814

Where can I find the good ferrari jacket ?

It's the same one right ? 

Well, I've been looking around for a while now and it's certainly the one that looks the closest to the one Lana owns imo.

Let me know if it works out ok if you decide to order it. I'm also interested in buying it :)

EQFO7rX.png

Well, I've been looking around for a while now and it's certainly the one that looks the closest to the one Lana owns imo.

Let me know if it works out ok if you decide to order it. I'm also interested in buying it :)

I bought it :) I'll tell you ok ? add me on twitter @joachim1814 and tell me : JACKET 

Pretty sure that's the exact one that Lana owns. The details are all the same.  :)

Yes :D the same ! I was looking for a pic where we can see Lana's back with the jacket u know .. but i don't find 

Hmmm, what if, in an alternate universe, Lana had taken to sporting a John Deere jacket? Would fans be scouring the internet for John Deere jackets? Or what about an Ovaltine jacket?

2ngzxj8.jpg

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Hmmm, what if, in an alternate universe, Lana had taken to sporting a John Deere jacket? Would fans be scouring the internet for John Deere jackets? Or what about an Ovaltine jacket?

2ngzxj8.jpg

Can we just like this jacket ? lol I like it , yes cause Lana wore it a lot of times, but cause I think it's gonna be perfect on me. x

They probably would tbh.

Before Lana I wouldnt have even considered wearing a Ferrari jacket or Mclaren jacket...

lH7Zs6V.gif      

this thread hasn’t been updated in a long time but I recently got my hands on an almost exact replica of Lanas red ferrari jacket. I actually already own one, so I was hoping maybe a fan that’s been in search of it would want to give it a new home! i can provide photos if you wanna DM my instagram @iconiclogan. Will be selling it at a very good price as I got it for super cheap :)❤️