Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

guys tell me why last month i was gonna say this image is what i want the vibes of ldr9 to be like: 

97327481586a4526215b7ba6de16602c0e0e7d5d

and now i see that neil retweeted this image a few days ago…

61068936fb0dab5fcec2bbfe0fcf24a410fb7275

#TeamTropico back on my psychic shit

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Just now, BartenderDeco said:

how do we know that i think i missed a chapter:bebe:

we need witchy lfl outtakes first, that’s a priority 

we need the AKA david kahne studio outtakes FIRST first along with the QOTGS video :true:

then witchy lfl, then ultraviolence :true:

Just now, cherrytropico said:

guys tell me why last month i was gonna say this image is what i want the vibes of ldr9 to be like: 

97327481586a4526215b7ba6de16602c0e0e7d5d

:kum:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, the ocean said:

we need the AKA david kahne studio outtakes FIRST first along with the QOTGS video :true:

then witchy lfl, then ultraviolence :true:

why not all three at the same time? let's not forget paradise and born to die demos :true: 

Spoiler

p.s. i was gonna upload that image in like my first week of joining lanaboards but i had no idea how to do so. i actually just learned how to insert images today 😭 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Just now, cherrytropico said:
  Hide contents

p.s. i was gonna upload that image in like my first week of joining lanaboards but i had no idea how to do so. i actually just learned how to insert images today 😭 

it took me forever to learn how to do it:heidi:

i hate it though why can’t i just insert pics from my camera

1 minute ago, cherrytropico said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

I also recommend the site "postimages DOT org, after you give them an image, click the "direct link" copy option, then paste that in the "Insert Image from URL" button

1 hour ago, Venice Peach said:

For the ones that followed me:

I'm going to tell you a secret at midnight. 

I don't get it :icant: maybe it's a Brazilian meme but it makes no sense to me.

Maybe I didn't translate it properly 

1 hour ago, Trrrrrr said:

what does "De onde veio essa gnt?" mean? gnt?

Hey guys! I’m kinda drunk rn but I’ll try to explain.

we (brazilians) use “de onde veio essa gente?” When we do a tweet that a lot of people comment on. It literally translates to “where do all these people come from?”.– we pretend that we don’t understand why our tweet went viral (it’s a phrase from a famous brazilian video)

about the “vou te contar uma coisa a meia noite” means “I’ll tell you something midnight”. A lot of guys use this to make (mostly women) curious. It’s a meme, don’t take that seriously. It certainly means nothing.

1 hour ago, For K said:

C5-B2-B902-96-E6-4782-8099-414591783-E39 

I have a feeling this doesn’t translate into something great for us :ohmy:

no, it doesn’t. It’s a brazilian meme.

1 hour ago, kaliuchis said:

“Comente um Tweet aleatório do seu amigo e agr a Fan base da Lana tá me seguindo.”

And he also deleted that tweet that said “you’ll understand in a few months” ben really got his ass 😭😭

lana’s stans in Brazil are WILD, we really love her. Probably they said something about Lana and a lot of us lipsters followed him– but it seems like he doesn’t know anything about our mother. He just replied to a tweet about LDR and some brazilian stans went wild.

1 hour ago, Venice Peach said:

Where did that people come from :thumb3: they are probably confused about the people following them

Exactly

5 minutes ago, marryingkind said:

Hey guys! I’m kinda drunk rn but I’ll try to explain.

we (brazilians) use “de onde veio essa gente?” When we do a tweet that a lot of people comment on. It literally translates to “where do all these people come from?”.– we pretend that we don’t understand why our tweet went viral.

about the “vou te contar uma coisa a meia noite” means “I’ll tell you something midnight”. A lot of guys use this to make (mostly women) curious. It’s a meme, don’t take that seriously. It probably means nothing.

no, it doesn’t. It’s a brazilian meme.

lana’s stans in Brazil are WILD, we really love her. Probably they said something about Lana and a lot of us lipsters followed him– but it seems like he doesn’t know anything about our mother. He just replied to a tweet about LDR and some brazilian stans went wild.

Exactly

@Alison by Slowdive you got fooled :toofloppy:

we appreciate your detective work though

also @marryingkind thank you for explaining :kiss:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 hour ago, cherrytropico said:

63532906280c88aed9bff8985d8c141db6a830b2

we lost :noparty: he’s not spilling any more shit 

He probably hasn’t any tea tbh. There are few lana stans in Brazil that knows something about the next album. 
we barely know LB and any other sources of infos related to Lana. 
We pick our informations from sources like LDRA (a fan club) and Lana Del Rey Brazil– and both of them doesn’t have any privileged infos about the next album.

i don’t know any brazilian stan that is known for being a leaker (if there’s any, I’d probably know them since I’m a stan since 2012. When Lana came to Brazil, a lot of stans came to me asking which hotel she was in– I won’t comment on that since I really think that Lana’s personal safety is more important.)

But didn't someone find some suspicious stuff? Like knowing about songs like Cult Leader before they even leaked and WCE... Maybe they are not an insider but they get info from the real ones like boz :delish:

Even though I guess I'd be really careful with who I was sharing my info if I was being "investigated" by Bennie :thumb2: so maybe boz is not his source 

giphy.gif

I'm still manifesting a single the last week of November no matter how delusional it may be. :true: I just can't wait until she drops it so we can get an idea of what the sound of this album will be

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

But didn't someone find some suspicious stuff? Like knowing about songs like Cult Leader before they even leaked and WCE... Maybe they are not an insider but they get info from the real ones like boz :delish:

i'm mostly concerned about the fact that he said he received a folder of lana songs and he said there was a bunch of ultraviolence outtakes looking

4 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

He's just probably an insider's friend, he interacts with BOZ FOR AGES honestly im kinda surprised that only today lb got to know him, but he don't spill about nothing because he's probably not the source so he need to stay quiet. 

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*