Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

4 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

but what's the flower

Hmmm another fun question. Again though lol, I don't know what to expect. On a personal level I have always loved peonies and would love for them to be an "album flower." That said I'm not sure... we need these answers... Lana/TAP make the announcement lol! Give us a preview.

4 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Off topic, but Crazy for you, although a HM outtake, is not the most interesting snippet we got. It seems a bit lethargic and with a lot of piano :pft: My Dark City, on the other hand… :wowcry: or the mysterious Dragon Slayer :raven: 

anyways, I wonder if we’ll get an outtake from another era with this album.

My Dark City is the queen of unleaked songs atm 

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

10 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Orchids :thirst: (and whatever that red/pink flower from the teasers is). It looks from the rose family but I'm not sure

I think they're orchids too! orchids are so special they come in so many different shapes :fabcat:

7 minutes ago, DLT said:

Hmmm another fun question. Again though lol, I don't know what to expect. On a personal level I have always loved peonies and would love for them to be an "album flower." That said I'm not sure... we need these answers... Lana/TAP make the announcement lol! Give us a preview.

yes love peonies too!! flower reveal WHEN @Ben Mawson :defeated: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Anyway what if the GPSOTSOMFWHDSF acronym isn't one song title but the first letters of all 14 songs on the album together and BOZ basically meant he literally likes the entire album? 

S toryteller (Rockefeller)

O

T racing fingertips over plastic bags

O

M

W

H

D

S

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

17 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Orchids :thirst: (and whatever that red/pink flower from the teasers is). It looks from the rose family but I'm not sure

I really wanna know what kind of flowers Neil posted. It must be the flower of the era for sure. I even had a botanic class at university last semester but yeah if I would have known it would be helpful for LDR9 I would have paid more attention to the class:true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Talking about vinyl color and flowers make me think about color in relation to the album in general. Rather it is visually or music wise how color is represented/incorporated. I'm feeling a lot of black/gray immersion with pops of color. I can see red, amber, and maybe dark blue. Idk Rockefeller in particular I envision like one of those black and white scenes where only one or two things are in color. I can see outside with an umbrella in the rain, city streets, nighttime, all gray/black and white, with shimmers of gold/amber. I am rambling now!

3 minutes ago, BlueINK said:

Anyway what if the GPSOTSOMFWHDSF acronym isn't one song title but the first letters of all 14 songs on the album together and BOZ basically meant he literally likes the entire album? 

O

O

M

W

H

D

S

Oh this is interesting… 

although since  Eclipse said that everyone wanted their DATMATBC (theWhite Dress acronym), he might have hinted that it’s part of lyrics… I don’t mind a long ass title, but I prefer something shorter for a song and if that acronym is indeed a song title, well, the lyrics of this album will be interesting to say it politely :omfg2:

4 minutes ago, BlueINK said:

O

O

M

W

H

D

S

Wait maybe you are into something :hdu:

But I doubt  that would be the title for the Plastic Bag song though

Maybe something like this:

P each Fuzz

O

T here's A Tunnel Under Ocean Boulevard 

O

M

W aist Deep In Icy Waves 

H

D

S

F ingertips

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, VioletBunny said:

I fear we won’t get any more BOZ spillages before the release..

I'm also thinking this, A. because the team is on his ass but now also B. b/c he is annoyed with us. Pity cause I think he was starting to feel like teasing/sharing but is what it is lol!

4 minutes ago, BlueINK said:

O

O

M

W

H

D

S

O rchids from a friend*

O

M

W

H

D

S

*neil's last flower post: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ck_RTvzJbrT/

315315466-1480616915760341-2188351420462413265-n.jpg

Spoiler

delusion :sluttybunny:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

“God u guys really made me come here.

Okay, so to clear things up. 
Yup, I’m a Lana fan. (Mostly a halsey one).
Nope I haven’t heard the album or want anything to do with it (unless Rick or DH are in it which I pray for)
I was joking on that reply.

I deleted the tweets after I saw the lanaboards posts cuz I don’t want u guys to wast your time with stuff like:

DCRITE= Crohns Disease 
or me Drinking Coca Cola.

The Lana Folder u guys are asking about is a folder with og mp3 files I couldn’t find online.

I know as much abt UV as u guys.
The “amount of stuff she recorded” was relatable to people saying she reworked songs.

Also the album I heard is one my friend took 3 years to make and is releasing soon.

Sorry to disappoint but pls stop threatening me on my dms.”

Hey guys, so here’s the dm of the guy that *some* of you persist to talk about. 

Just now, prettywhenimhigh said:

O rchids from a friend*

O

M

W

H

D

S

*neil's last flower post: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ck_RTvzJbrT/

315315466-1480616915760341-2188351420462413265-n.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

delusion :sluttybunny:

Black back drop with pop of color, def the vibe!!!!

3 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

I really wanna know what kind of flowers Neil posted. It must be the flower of the era for sure. I even had a botanic class at university last semester but yeah if I would have known it would be helpful for LDR9 I would have paid more attention to the class:true:

I'm going mad looking for it :hide: I even used a book I have for identifying species but since I'd need to have the whole plant in my hands for counting stuff like "number of stamens" it's not really useful :thumb3:

giphy.gif