lola

Tumblr Leaks Discussion

lol

0f curs i wuld d0 dis 5 a tumblR

You've turned your back on everyone who have you Gaga and Lana crap this year and you have people trying to hack you as well. You will say and do ANYTHING for unreleased material. It's pathetic.

lana-del-rey-lovecat-2.jpg

You've turned your back on everyone who have you Gaga and Lana crap this year and you have people trying to hack you as well. You will say and do ANYTHING for unreleased material. It's pathetic.

Not really... Only one person hacked me this year. All they did was get some Inez photos... Yes I trade for Lana. But I'm kinda done with this mess.

It's not my tumblr.

THIS THREAD IN.. 3, 2, 1.

EnoXI.gif

Don't we all just love her?

Dr. Ama, my personal shrink :creep:

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

Well that solved that mystery.

So Tropico was leaking songs and then two random shit heads made tumblrs and trolled us harder than Lindsay Lohan faked being a lesbian for publicity.

I guess we can go back to waiting for 12-12-12 for Is It Wrong?

Well that solved that mystery.

So Tropico was leaking songs and then two random shit heads made tumblrs and trolled us harder than Lindsay Lohan faked being a lesbian for publicity.

I guess we can go back to waiting for 12-12-12 for Is It Wrong?

It doesn't look like thats happening because I just got drained of two songs. I was going to leak Making Out V1 + V2 on different days. The more songs that you get the more days you could span out the leaks. Break My Fall was also a veteran lost at war..

It doesn't look like thats happening because I just got drained of two songs. I was going to leak Making Out V1 + V2 on different days. The more songs that you get the more days you could span out the leaks. Break My Fall was also a veteran lost at war..

So because some asshole ruined it for you, an entire fan base has to pay for it?

Ohhhhh! LOGIC.

Sense made.

I almost thought you wanted to give us songs or something.

So because some asshole ruined it for you, an entire fan base has to pay for it?

Ohhhhh! LOGIC.

Sense made.

I almost thought you wanted to give us songs or something.

I do :facepalm: but each time I leak something it has to be agreed with by the person who gave it to me (mostly my source). Except for recently where I had to resort to the stuff I received from trading.

I do :facepalm: but each time I leak something it has to be agreed with by the person who gave it to me (mostly my source). Except for recently where I had to resort to the stuff I received from trading.

Okay well please leak Is It Wrong for us.

It's different when we don't know what the song sounds like 'cause we can't exactly crave for it, but we have 30 flawless seconds. So it's not fair.

But I guess we'll wait and see...

Okay well please leak Is It Wrong for us.

It's different when we don't know what the song sounds like 'cause we can't exactly crave for it, but we have 30 flawless seconds. So it's not fair.

But I guess we'll wait and see...

I'll try my best even for people who all hate me :)

Stop being drama queens guys, I mean at the end of the day it's just unreleased songs...

unreleased songs

Nothing that's going to change the universe or bring world peace, so stop fighting over something so trivial and acting like it's serious business.

If you have something and you're intending on leaking it, just do it and we'll be thankful. If you're not intending on leaking it, just don't mention it, and let's all move on

Long hair, Lana that's my bitch

Don't let the hackers and dumb tumblr whores bring you down

I know who highinthemind is. They are a really nice person, they're on private right now, but they are leaking because they originally gave me snippets to those songs before I got the full for them. Now they're leaking Is It Wrong? soon.