Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Personally for me, FROOT is my least favorite Marina record. I don't relate that much to the content and the mixing and mastering is awful imo. I literally cringe at the same vocal filter that is used on every single song (besides immortal).

Personally for me, FROOT is my least favorite Marina record. I don't relate that much to the content and the mixing and mastering is awful imo. I literally cringe at the same vocal filter that is used on every single song (besides immortal).

TBH Tfj is no better when it comes to repeating, the piano is almost almost the same pattern and it's annoying.

xMcVPI7.jpg

I don't think I have a superior musical taste than you or that I'm better than you, I just said that EH was not a good album lol

But now that were comparing them at least more than half of her albums have critical acclaim, and guess what, I'm not talking about Mrs. Diamandis :hottie:

true but half of pörk's album titles sound like laxative brands so who really won

björk stans listen to one hour of her hollering in caveman language and think they elevated to musical taste superiority

i. fucking. love. you.  ljsdfkøsdgjklsdglkjdslkf

lABVyGE.png

björk stans listen to one hour of her hollering in caveman language and think they elevated to musical taste superiority

OMG, no mercy. :teehee:

@@True Romance You've changed your icon, I couldn't recognize you. :defeated:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

what is this racist mess??? that "caveman" language is called Icelandic and it's actually an extremely intricate and poetic language if you spent time getting to know it. say what you want about Björk's music but insulting her ethnicity, culture and language is not a good look. clean up your act, thanks

vQz8MJn.gif

i just peed myself a little i-

what is this racist mess??? that "caveman" language is called Icelandic and it's actually an extremely intricate and poetic language if you spent time getting to know it. say what you want about Björk's music but insulting her ethnicity, culture and language is not a good look.

vQz8MJn.gif

it was a joke

this is an sjw free zone

vQz8MJn.gif

what is this racist mess??? that "caveman" language is called Icelandic and it's actually an extremely intricate and poetic language if you spent time getting to know it. say what you want about Björk's music but insulting her ethnicity, culture and language is not a good look. clean up your act, thanks

vQz8MJn.gif

sis she's white

and besides

she fucking screams in nonsense in multiple songs

Hate on electra heart all you want, but there is NO contesting that EH's aesthetics beat TFJ and Froot by a landslide. TFJ was boring, Froot was so colorful and cute and I LOVED it, but Electra Heart really went there when it came to the storyline, concept, and entire look altogether and that's the tea

giphy.gif

Hate on electra heart all you want, but there is NO contesting that EH's aesthetics beat TFJ and Froot by a landslide. TFJ was boring, Froot was so colorful and cute and I LOVED it, but Electra Heart really went there when it came to the storyline, concept, and entire look altogether and that's the tea

giphy.gif

thank u for the tea of the day x

but bitch that bottom lash, the silver damaged hair/the wig with the leave out and the heart on the cheek? 

a963b8a1f1875995699c0954a910ebd5.gif

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

thank u for the tea of the day x

but bitch that bottom lash, the silver damaged hair/the wig with the leave out and the heart on the cheek? 

a963b8a1f1875995699c0954a910ebd5.gif

lmao wig

I lived for her bottom lashes in the acoustic videos for EH, forever iconic

giphy.gif

Ummm... TFJ bored? H O M O P H O B I C

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Ummm... TFJ bored? H O M O P H O B I C

I'm talking aesthetic wise, not lyrically or how the album was produced; compared to the time spent with Froot and EH's overall package, TFJ fell short and if you say otherwise you're lying and thats ok

I'm talking aesthetic wise, not lyrically or how the album was produced; compared to the time spent with Froot and EH's overall package, TFJ fell short and if you say otherwise you're lying and thats ok

hmm... yeah I getcha

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

When ppl mention concept album, I automatically think of EH. I don't think anyone can do what she did.

Sooo, do NOT dare to slander that album/era.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro