Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

lol who hurt you??? 

it's literally for promotion, to keep the hype going until Marina drops something. No idea why you're so rude and offended by it, but you keep doing you I guess.

The only one hurt here seems to b you sis, no one gives a damn about following some shitty Twitter account for leaks. People have tried that shit so many times, even the ex-Legend Eclipse's Twitter is a flop! Everyone wants a leak, no one wants to fuel some twink's ego across the world. Sorry you can't wrap ur head around #facts

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

n o b o d y c a r e s a b o u t i s o l a t e d v o c a l s 

t h e y s u c k

f u l l u n r e l e a s e d t r a c k s a r e b e t t e r

b y e

well no shit

also why the heck am i being attacked over thinking stems are cool wtf

stems are cool

and yes i would prefer an unleaked track over stems but im p sure its stems because ive talked to dg about it twice : /

xMcVPI7.jpg

The only one hurt here seems to b you sis, no one gives a damn about following some shitty Twitter account for leaks. People have tried that shit so many times, even the ex-Legend Eclipse's Twitter is a flop! Everyone wants a leak, no one wants to fuel some twink's ego across the world. Sorry you can't wrap ur head around #facts

You are extremely rude. It is not to "feed" someones ego. It's literally one of the nicest things somebody could do. It's specifically for the fans, giving them exclusive content. They just leak things at follower milestones as a thank-you. You are clearly jealous and pressed. 

You are extremely rude. It is not to "feed" someones ego. It's literally one of the nicest things somebody could do. It's specifically for the fans, giving them exclusive content. They just leak things at follower milestones as a thank-you. You are clearly jealous and pressed. 

yall need 2 calm the fek down whatever we get is gonna be fine

praying its savior or gold stems

xMcVPI7.jpg

I would prefer unleaked but wouldn't be mad if it was stems

oh really? please, tell us that again, because it's not like you've already told us 3 trillion times how much you just LOVE having stems.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

oh really? please, tell us that again, because it's not like you've already told us 3 trillion times how much you just LOVE having stems.

can you calm down this is a forum not the government it does not matter as much as everyone is making it

xMcVPI7.jpg

can you calm down this is a forum not the government it does not matter as much as everyone is making it

literally, you're the only one creaming yourself with "I LOVE STEMS!!!111 iSoLaTeD vOx!111" whilst everyone else (including myself) is unphased. I think you need to chill

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

sis she's white

and besides

she fucking screams in nonsense in multiple songs

I know Björk's white, but racism can be applied to any race. Yes, generally speaking in Western cultures, systemic racism only exists towards people of colour, and white people are privileged for their skin colour. But racism on a smaller scale can still apply to someone from a "white" culture, like that of Iceland. The fact is, people were insulting Björk on the basis of her ethnicity, language and culture, calling Icelandic a "caveman language" and thus insinuating that she is some kind of subhuman ("caveman") or less evolved/developed person as a result of her background and her accent. That is a form of covert racism, whether you want to believe it or not.

Again, you can hold your own personal beliefs about whether you think her music is good or not. I don't really care. The problem with the post was that people were mocking her language and her accent, which is never okay.

I also don't see why my comment was conflated with social justice or political ideology. Racism should be pointed out and criticized by people of all political beliefs and social backgrounds because it is unacceptable in every way, shape and form - whether that is on a small scale like calling someone's language a "caveman language" or whether it is on a larger scale like police shootings against African American citizens. 

I'm surprised to see such racism being celebrated and laughed at on this thread. I thought Marina's fanbase was better than that.

I know Björk's white, but racism can be applied to any race. Yes, generally speaking in Western cultures, systemic racism only exists towards people of colour, and white people are privileged for their skin colour. But racism on a smaller scale can still apply to someone from a "white" culture, like that of Iceland. The fact is, people were insulting Björk on the basis of her ethnicity, language and culture, calling Icelandic a "caveman language" and thus insinuating that she is some kind of subhuman ("caveman") or less evolved/developed person as a result of her background and her accent. That is a form of covert racism, whether you want to believe it or not.

Again, you can hold your own personal beliefs about whether you think her music is good or not. I don't really care. The problem with the post was that people were mocking her language and her accent, which is never okay.

I also don't see why my comment was conflated with social justice or political ideology. Racism should be pointed out and criticized by people of all political beliefs and social backgrounds because it is unacceptable in every way, shape and form - whether that is on a small scale like calling someone's language a "caveman language" or whether it is on a larger scale like police shootings against African American citizens. 

I'm surprised to see such racism being celebrated and laughed at on this thread. I thought Marina's fanbase was better than that.

and thats where i stopped reading

haitigirllmaoolq44.gif