Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

On 6/21/2024 at 9:57 PM, evalionisameme said:

Oh, I’m not going on about any cancelling or etc- I just think her team needs to tighten up in her collaborations.Especially when there was rumours before some of the news was released- the industry does talk so somebody could alert her surely?

I don’t even know these people did all of this sh!t :rip: until I came to this forum/thread. Thanks… I guess. You just ruined my perception of these artists :rip:. The GP doesn’t know or simply does not care about this. I mean Carti has a top 12 song on Apple Music US as we speak. Didn’t he also sub headline Coachella and headlined a bunch of festivals recently? He’s booked and making hits. It’s not big enough news for the GP to be aware of it, to know of it, or to care of it.

And If I don’t even know it, I doubt “her team/L4na” knows :rip: . You expect “her team” or L4na to background check every single person she works with? :rip:. That’s not realistic. If L4na was working with Br!tney’s dad or endorsed the IDF in her new song, now that would be problematic currently.

2 hours ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

I don’t even know these people did all of this sh!t :rip: until I came to this forum/thread. Thanks… I guess. You just ruined my perception of these artists :rip:. The GP doesn’t know or simply does not care about this. I mean Carti has a top 12 song on Apple Music US as we speak. Didn’t he also sub headline Coachella and headlined a bunch of festivals recently? He’s booked and making hits. It’s not big enough news for the GP to care.

And If I don’t even know it, I doubt “her team” knows :rip: . You expect “her team” or L4na to background check every single person she works with? :rip:. That’s not realistic. If L4na was working with Br!tney’s dad or endorsed the IDF in her new song, now that would be problematic currently.

Yes I’d expect them to know- it’s not unknown knowledge and if you know someone I’d certainly Google them- takes 10 seconds of your time.

Background checks should be the standard of all decent management 

Let me just gush about this so so much for a quick sec. if you ever see me posting this pic, it's because it just feels like the best personal vibe imo. just being able to lounge around and do things that you love ah. got the ac on typing keys and doing other things that I like doing 
Lana+Del+Ray+by+Steven+Klein+for+Vogue+Italia+June+2019+(10).jpg?format=2500w

UV/Honeymoon