Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

10 minutes ago, mrborntolose said:

https://twitter.com/ahskostis/status/1295719784605257728?s=21 this user is giving alexparliament credit for this concept art. didn’t the user lanadelrey make this..?

4 minutes ago, lamms said:

Yeah... typical locals

2 minutes ago, AsDangerousAsHope said:

Yes, user @IanadeIrey did it. WTF @AlexParliament?? 

Wow, what? That’s unfortunate :( Thanks for letting me know, guys!  

14 minutes ago, mrborntolose said:

https://twitter.com/ahskostis/status/1295719784605257728?s=21 this user is giving alexparliament credit for this concept art. didn’t the user lanadelrey make this..?

3 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Wow, what? That’s unfortunate :( Thanks for letting me know, guys!  

I corrected them using the LanaBoards Twitter account.. hopefully they see it and make the correction!! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

4 minutes ago, Elle said:

I corrected them using the LanaBoards Twitter account.. hopefully they see it and make the correction!! x

Awe Elle ur the best (this doesn’t have anything to do with me but it’s trueee) <3

7 minutes ago, Elle said:

glad that’s resolved! good thing twitter recommended that post to me and i read the replies!! 

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

1 hour ago, IanadeIrey said:

Thanks so much everyone, glad to know everyone has my back! :wub:

I've always supported my queen, even during her controversial questions for the culture:kiss2:

Honeymoon had the best rollout imo: she created some buzz uploading the title track on YouTube in the middle of july, then at the beginning of august she announced HBTB as the lead single, and released it a week later with its video following.

Middle august she posted on Instagram the textless billboard captioning it with the date of release and the following week she posted the tracklist and the album was available for preorder.

And then 2 singles before the release: TLY as a promo single and MTWBT with its music video.

Also, Honeymoon hotline was a nice addition!

In the span of two months we have had everything, no draggings nor excruciating waitings with no word about what was going on.

That era has been low key, but professionally planned and well executed :flutter:

Lanarat.png